Women's Footy GAME DAY! Rd 6 v Dirty Birds @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Tsk tsk, calling that mob 'birds'. ;p

I think our women are going to be angry.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s all about equality in this situation. You must look at it contextually! If it’s good enough to call the men the Dirty Birds, then it’s right to call the women that too! 😉
Although - maybe the Dirty Chicks might be more appropriate. They are but mere fledglings as it stands. ☺️

How many will:
  1. come for the AFLW "in-season H&A for 4 points" match, then hang around for the men's scratchie?
  2. be going to the men's scratchie and rock up a but early to see a bit of the girls go around?
  3. come to watch the women's H&A match, then go home?
  4. not turn up till just before the men's scratchie?
For me it's number 1, maybe turning into number 3 depending on what's happening, and how I'm feeling. If I'm on a high after the women, I might decide to nick off and watch the men on TV, so my high is not compromised. The blokes are just playing a scratchie after all.

I see The West is looking to have Bowers suspended for the next game for tripping. I missed it, any concerns?

What are we thinking crowd wise for this game? i wonder if they'll get a good crowd for it or if everyone will come later
I bloody hope they come to see the women. They deserve the support, AND they (the girls) will be breathing fire. The weagle chicks will have nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide. Baby. 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was looking at Wednesdays training photos. What's the view on Alex Williams with regards to ability and availability?

Is she considered to be a player who would be in the best Dockers line-up, and is she on or off the injured list?

Barely worth commenting on, but I saw Numero Uno was on the AFLW General Discussion thread stirring s**t about how misogynistic this thread apparently is. :tearsofjoy:

Definitely in the best team
I was looking at Wednesdays training photos. What's the view on Alex Williams with regards to ability and availability?

Is she considered to be a player who would be in the best Dockers line-up, and is she on or off the injured list?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have two tickets to the BankWest club for both of tomorrow’s games if anyone would like to go. Unfortunately I’ll be unable to make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back