Preview Rd 6 vs StKilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so its clear you have absolutely no idea about the women's game. 57% is by no means bad at AFLW level due to the way Champion Data assess an effective disposal for them. Also 11 (4th most on the ground) of her 14 disposals were contested and she had 12 tackles (the most on the ground).

She is much improved on last year, which is what I originally stated which you for some reason took as a way to say how awful she is, was a strange attack on her when you were objectively wrong about her handballing straight to St Kilda players when she had 0 turnovers lmao.

It’s clear you don’t know much about footy. High tackles typically means the opposition have the ball. The fixation with high tackle numbers is mind blowing!

Her last two weeks has seen her a little better getting inside the contest, but still very poor releasing that ball outside the contest TO OPEN TEAM MATES. Panics far too much. I am not sure she is strong enough on many levels to play inside the contest and she is too slow to play outside the contest.

Actually, Ebony Marinoff’s career disposal efficency is 55.1%. You’ve won me over now, Baskaran is actually a better player than Marinoff.

Our skills are poor against the comp standard but I think baskaran is improving well especially when recalling she is 18. Poor performance today in a winnable game until the last quarter they will and should be disappointed. Emily Bates is exactly what we needed she will lift them on her back and drive the required standards. That said we are some years away from pushing for finals we have some vflw standard players like fellows Luke Richardson running around and gilroy is well down seems not to have recovered from her injury. Love Jas, TLR underrated especially her kicking, stratton a good and tough competitor and I liked the look of Breed back today. Everest solid again and mcDonagh will be a star and like the look of Eardley. Not much else yet but again a lot of young players will take time to see what we’ve got.

Even in the AFLW, we're stuck with Kelli's commentary.
Good awful. At quarter time she said it was goal for goal and then saints kicked 2 goals, that being 1 goal each. At half time she said it was 3 quarter time. During the third quarter she said the saints led the saints by 25 points. Almost makes me want to jump on a plane and go to Moorabbin to avoid it.

Obviously I was wrong. What an amazing game she played!

57%….FMD the celebration and adulation of mediocrity in here is comedy gold! Thanks for the entertainment everyone. Please keep this train rolling.
Baskaran was bloody good today and has been largely very good all year. If she continues this level of improvement, she will be a star of the game in seasons to come.

Baskaran was bloody good today and has been largely very good all year. If she continues this level of improvement, she will be a star of the game in seasons to come.
I respect your right to have an opinion, but respectfully disagree. If this is where the bar is being set, no wonder we are as good as we are.

Don't let Post Man see...
387136086_337547871976366_6303785540773445957_n.jpg

What a surprise. Good on her.

Just like I am entitled to an opinion, so too are the people that are voting for this. My thoughts on her as a player hasn’t changed despite this.

It appears Mitchell Madness might be starting to get obsessed by me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else see the highlights package and Charlotte hitting two perfect handballs to team mates. Amazing considering I thought she only handballed to saints players...

Shall we start with you and your ordinary positing?
You have conveniently forgotten about all your miserable posts where you bag Charlotte Baskaran and have nothing positive to say about the club?

Seriously, just go support another club, troll their forums and leave ours the * alone

Anyone else see the highlights package and Charlotte hitting two perfect handballs to team mates. Amazing considering I thought she only handballed to saints players...

Two handballs hit a target? Wow! Mind blowing!!

Just trying to workout the last time I saw clangers in a highlight reel 🤔

You have conveniently forgotten about all your miserable posts where you bag Charlotte Baskaran and have nothing positive to say about the club?

Seriously, just go support another club, troll their forums and leave ours the * alone

If you don’t like people sharing their thoughts on a forum, that’s right, a forum, then maybe you’re in the wrong place?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back