RD 7 scores and game chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1954, way down on my average of 2250, 3 doughnuts in ablett, higgins and houlihan, had walker to cover one of houlihan or higgins but forgot to change my emergency from brown, not happy with the score in general though, but i did win all 3 leagues, so that makes the score bearable. nicky dal as captain got me my half respectable score which was nice of him

FFS. I bring Dal Santo in for Ablett and make Pav my captain instead:rolleyes: Ended up being the difference between winning and losing because I fell short by 9 points. SC hates me:thumbsdown:

2039, 2 0's with Petrenko and Warren providing minimal cover for my other 2 outs. 2/3 wins, probably would have won all 3 had Leon not been a late withdrawal.

Scored 2152 with ablett on the bench, houlihan on the bench, higgins pulling out, me nearly sabotaging my team with shonky trading and and a little bit of luck! :D:thumbsu:

Am as happy as a pig in mud. And to make it even sweeter I won all 3 of my league matches and beat my bro who I had no chance against by 47 points.

The defining moment for me winning was we both had Higgins yet I had Barham as an a emergency and he had no emergency.At last the SC gods smile on me! :)

Does Chocko impersonation "FB Donkey you were wrong!" :p

17/1644

Have Riewoldt, Fisher, Godard, Macaffer and Barham (emergency for Higgins) to come.

Absolutely sh1thouse so far, so many of my players have let me down. Pavlich, Bartel, Rich and Petrenko (absolute spud) :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Expected more form C.Cornes and Cox as captain too. :(

I require a miracle tomorrow night to win my league match. Here is the new equation for what I posted earlier.

Opponent has a 280 point lead, Gilbert and Ray.

So many of his players scored 100's. Macmahon (who?) Lecras (who?) Rioli (done jack sh1t and decides to score 100) Johnson (has a day out) Stiffy (plays decent for once) and Gibbs (plays his best game in a while) I have been unlucky! :(

I have Riewoldt, Fisher, Godddard, Macaffer and Barham.

Basically I need an uber score from either Goddard or Fisher .ie. 176 plus Ray and Gilbert to not score more than Goddard and Fisher.

I would then need Riewoldt to get around 130 + and Macaffer and Barham to get around 80 between them.

Can I win do you think? :eek:

Hell yes! :D:thumbsu:

Bewildered here... scored only 1862 when before this I was averaging 2173... Ablett can't make THAT much of a difference, can he? Also let down by a few passengers, namely Hodge, Kerr, Fevola I want to headbutt, also let down by lesser likes like T. Tuck, Rich, mysterious absences by Houlihan and Higgins and sub par emergency performance by Petrenko.

Going to wield the ax this week, and man do I miss Ablett... Goddard was my skipper and did ok scoring 108 but not Ablett like, wish I picked Riewoldt considering the hiding my side got tonight.

Still luckily won by match by 8 points to remain undefeated on top but things are looking a lot shakier than they once did. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2199, for the week including some magnificent spud of the week performances in the form of fev, hodge, tuck, rich and krakouer. pretty happy that i'm up overall ranking wise from 852 to 385, so that's a good thing.

Extraordinary- my measly score of 2094 has actually raised me up the rakings by 1500-odd. Now 3390th. :eek:
Won all three league games- woot ;)
Need to do some trading this week I think- a few passengers need to looked at seriously. Not so woot :(

2 zeros and a bad captain choice went some way towards a fairly dismal 1896. Somehow though, I only dropped about 1000 places in the overall rankings.

Had my lowest result this year of 2,126. I moved up 1 place to 13th overall.

2 0's along with petrenko (21), Rich (47), Krak (56) meant i would not be moving up in the rankings but was saved by the saints last night with my Captain choice being Riewoldt (lucky!) 142, Goddard 108 and Fisher 129.

Tough decisions to make this week - What to do with Higgins, Houlihan, Petrenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back