Game Day Rd3 West Coast vs Fremantle @ Optus (4:20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're only as good as our bottom 5 today - Tucker, Walters, Acres, Colyer and Frederick. Of course Brodie and other also.

I personally feel we may regret the combination of dropping both Hamling and Logue and not playing at least one of Treacy and Sturt.

Prove me wrong Freo.

It's hammering down with rain here in Albany (and it was so nice yesterday too!). What's the weather in Perth doing folks?!
What it's doing, is being as stubborn about beginning to rain, as a 14 year old emo kid is, when they're told to stop wearing their little sister's jeans!

What it's doing, is being as stubborn about beginning to rain, as a 14 year old emo kid is, when they're told to stop wearing their little sister's jeans!
You got some skeletons in the closet you'd like to reveal W/S/S?!

Oops, sorry. "Mr" W/S/S ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints are at least matching it with Richmond today. Would have made me even more pessimistic if they were getting smashed.

Saints are at least matching it with Richmond today. Would have made me even more pessimistic if they were getting smashed.
Saints and us in theory should be mid-table teams that can potentially jag a finals spot. (GWS and Essendon should probably be around there as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back