Stephenson to provide some run on the outside

Davies-Uniacke still lurking about if he ever comes good

North are putting together a blueprint for a very good midfield mix IMO

Cunnington, Anderson and Greenwood to provide the older bigger bodies

Simpkin, Powell, Thomas, Phillips with Horne-Francis added in the young guns

And yet i wouldnt even recognise them if they happened to cross me on the street because...NORF

Wonder if Gils on the blower to GC right now asking them what the f*** is going on.
I recon its a salary dump .

GC have so many young mids to run through their for there development

Greenwood coming off an ACL and 29 won't be part of any flag tilt

You have older big bodies in swallow , miller , atkins and fiorini

Then Rowell , Anderson and Holland who they will want to pump games into on the inside

They also have a s**t ton of outside mids

Splitting 3 for 7+15 would give them

Mac andrew and Van rooyen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the club that brought you trading the first round pick they got for being crap as the sweetener in a deal to get rid of a 23 year old former first round draft pick...

Also the club that backed themselves to be better than us heading into 2018.

You campaigners know what happened next...

From the club that brought you trading the first round pick they got for being crap as the sweetener in a deal to get rid of a 23 year old former first round draft pick...
Imagine supporting a team that did both of these things in one off season.

GC - it's like us delisting Yeo with a promise to pick him up with our pick 65 on the same deal, and then hoping no-one grabs him either before the draft or before pick 65. Someone would take him or sign him. Pretty stupid move GC.

To be honest I was expecting someone to gazump GC in the draft and take him late 2nd or 3rd round. Norf even beat that. Well done them, it's given me a good Monday laugh.

The only question is, do they get a compo pick? For a 30ish year old not in the top 10% of earners, is he worth an end of 1st rounder? Or, because it's Charity Coast, do they get a pick 1 compo because that's what the AFL do?

Cunnington, Anderson and Greenwood to provide the older bigger bodies

Simpkin, Powell, Thomas, Phillips with Horne-Francis added in the young guns

Yep - not bad.

I think they have majorly stuffed up with their lack of KPP. Given they take years to develop, I could see them rebuilding for another 5 years

GC - it's like us delisting Yeo with a promise to pick him up with our pick 65 on the same deal, and then hoping no-one grabs him either before the draft or before pick 65. Someone would take him or sign him. Pretty stupid move GC.

To be honest I was expecting someone to gazump GC in the draft and take him late 2nd or 3rd round. Norf even beat that. Well done them, it's given me a good Monday laugh.

The only question is, do they get a compo pick? For a 30ish year old not in the top 10% of earners, is he worth an end of 1st rounder? Or, because it's Charity Coast, do they get a pick 1 compo because that's what the AFL do?
No compo picks for delisted free agents.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I work with a few sports fans who don't follow AFL and it's hard to explain exactly how stupid GC are here in the context of other sports.

"Oh the Bucks just delisted Giannis for a few days for rule purposes despite the fact he has years on his contract... next minute he plays for the Knicks".

If Gold Coast are overpaying their players to keep even the average ones from being poached so hugely that they need to salary dump multiple players at the end of another failure of a season the AFL should just concede defeat and give the licence to Tasmania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back