Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

squashface

Masten and Waterman
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Dustin Fletcher’s highly rated kid, Mason quits footy to pursue a career in the NFL as a punter.

I’m surprised more young AFL prospects don’t go down this path imo, more money in the NFL.

El_ahrairah

Beer Bunny
Oct 12, 2010
Silver Rd Nanobrewery
AFL Club
West Coast
Dustin Fletcher’s highly rated kid, Mason quits footy to pursue a career in the NFL as a punter.

I’m surprised more young AFL prospects don’t go down this path imo, more money in the NFL.
He could punt in the NFL until he's 35 then come back as a father/son-father and play full-back for the Dons.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
There's more money in it, but punters might literally make between one and five appearances in a game, with the sole purpose of kicking the ball as far as they can. This appearance can last two seconds. If they're lucky they'll also take up field goal kicking.

Yamumluvsbigcox

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2012
Trapped in a glass box of emotion
AFL Club
West Coast
LOL yeah the sucking up and rug sweeping is getting pretty nauseating over there. "Oh LeCras was the only Eagle I ever really liked". Puke.

Take me out back if this board ever gets half as much of a chubby for an ex-Freo staffer.
Ballentine is the brumbies new ruck coach

Asapartyhat

Hat wearer
Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Cleveland Browns defensive player Miles Garrett suspended indefinetly without pay.Well god damn, chitlin my britlins ,I never thought Id see the day ! Yee harr

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Suspended
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone know if they have scheduled the AGM yet?

I wanna know how rich we are!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I don't know if anybody else noticed, but earlier today my phone popped up with an AFL notification saying "delisted premiership star possibly on way to Bombers". My first thought was 'has Woosha gone and recruited Masto? That'd be about right'.

Unfortunately it was that hack Townsend.

Carbine Chaos

Blue Tree Project
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Everton
I don't know if anybody else noticed, but earlier today my phone popped up with an AFL notification saying "delisted premiership star possibly on way to Bombers". My first thought was 'has Woosha gone and recruited Masto? That'd be about right'.

Unfortunately it was that hack Townsend.
*fortunately

If anybody steals him off Perth I’ll be spitting chips.

DanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I’d love to see AFL.com’s list of ‘star’ players

You’d need a few days to get through it I reckon
It was premiership hero but I totally get your point. Has me wondering if any bog average player has ever been reported on at all..

ZergMinion

Premiership Player
Feb 5, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast (AFLW)
Haven’t read the article but pleasing to hear that WB has divested from pokies. Hope the rest of the Melbourne scum clubs follow suit
If WA allowed pokies, we would have owned pokies when we started up. We may have dropped them since, or we may not, but really it's just good fortune we're not neck deep in them rather than moral superiority ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom