Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
I remember that the purple supporters were very vocal about Liam Ryan’s car crash a while back. Assume they will want charges laid quickly in this case as well.
And right on cue...

Hogan, with no alcohol or drugs in his system and in a car accident; the media will beat this up more than Lyin Ryan’s drink driving into a tree.
Couldn't help themselves I guess.

WCErevival

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
We saw the crashed car today on the way to the shops. Thought it was in a random spot. Just found out it was Hogan. What is it with Bicton and footy players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
Gaffy's Dojo
AFL Club
West Coast
Jesse Hogan, gear fiend, is at it again.

I’ll say it again, and continue to say it until he’s out of the league - Who saw this coming? Everyone.

The poor bloke has been dealt a brutally rough hand in his young life, there’s no denying it, but he’s too far gone off field to be an on field asset at this point. You just hope it goes beyond that and he gets some control back in his life - there’s a fair bit that’s more important than football.

Last edited:

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Rolled his car. Hoges just putting in some preseason extra and tipped it like a cow.

Immediately concluding he was coked up to his eyeballs and put his life and the lives of others at risk is both disrespectful and unhelpful.

#doffscap

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Frankly what makes me question his judgement the most is his car - you're a young, rich AFL player and you're driving a soccer mum car, Jesse? You trade that shit in for a Rav 4 or a WRX.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Georgie 404

Team Captain
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
freo culture strikes again
From perthnow-

He was discharged a short time later after failing to suffer any serious injuries in the crash.

Seadog

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Fire brigade and ambulance there but the police couldn't be arsed turning up. Lucky boy, surely there's a careless driving charge imminent.

BigBirdz

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
From perthnow-

He was discharged a short time later after failing to suffer any serious injuries in the crash.

What sort of pussy goes to the hospital with no injuries??
Must have been after a day off for his come down.

Top Bottom