Opposition Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jorel6669

John Worsfold Medallist
Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
The day the league absorbed the rules board is the day the writing was on the wall.

just chilling and waiting for the breakapart league to happen now.
It'll happen. This league is still very young in terms of being a national comp. Change will happen and it'll be the big clubs who just say fu** it and create a new one.

The shitty parasitic Melbourne clubs will be the ones who suffer.

El_ahrairah

Booze Bunny
Oct 12, 2010
Silver Rd Nanobrewery
AFL Club
West Coast
It'll happen. This league is still very young in terms of being a national comp. Change will happen and it'll be the big clubs who just say fu** it and create a new one.

The shitty parasitic Melbourne clubs will be the ones who suffer.
Doubtful, the biggest clubs (outside of us and Adelaide) - Essendon, Collingwood and Richmond are getting exactly what they want when they want it.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
The Queensland teams probably wouldn't survive a breakaway interstate league at this stage. The other six probably would.

Matera92

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bulls, East Freo, Las Vegas Bears
Pretty sure ploughing into a parked car can be an offence.
My son lost his license for 6 months when he missed a bend and left the road, no damage to car or anything else. The dickhead cop involved turned up at our house asking if my son had run off the road, he could've lied and there would have been no consequences but I brought my kids up to tell the truth. He charged him with careless driving which my son coughed too and then he switched the charge to reckless. Last time I'll ever let one of my family turn up to court without a lawyer.
Still pisses me off years later. Not the only time I've dealt with lying cops either.
Never trust them now.
Not sure how they could have changed the charge from careless to reckless as reckless requires the prosecution to prove intent to drive in a manner that's dangerous , or your son was clocked doing 40km over the speed limit at some point leading up to losing control of the vehicle.

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
Coniglio named GWS' captain. Undoubtedly was a condition in his new contract.
At least this was a deserved one. Led by example on field and off field and you could never question whether he played for the team and not himself. He may never come back to play in WA but I wouldn't mind him lifting a premiership cup with GWS.

FKASC

Account Deleted
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
And even though our squad’s mean average age is basically equal oldest in the comp, only eight clubs have fewer 30+ year olds than us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249

Oh snap
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Geelong’s squad has 21 players aged 21 or under, and 17 players aged 27+

...leaving only 8 players in the 22-26 bracket
Yeah noticed that as well, it's a very unbalanced list. They are in for a world of pain in a few years time unless they can have another Dangerfield land in their lap.

Top Bottom