Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time anyone used a long sleeve for us? I remember Brent Staker getting donuts in a long sleeve once and they seemed to fade away not long after that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stitching is still showing on the arms like the original for sale ones.

Good to see the club still don't give a * they're selling us a shitty product.

Will not buy....* Castore...not buying any of their trash

I find it a little intriguing that they actually do no promos of the clubs gear on the insta. Both the local rugby clubs have got it.

As in Castore don't promo the club? Because the club had an Instagram promo for merch where you had to follow Castore to enter. Needless to say I did not enter.

As in Castore don't promo the club? Because the club had an Instagram promo for merch where you had to follow Castore to enter. Needless to say I did not enter.
Promo probably not the right word but I check the Castore page time to time and they seem to have posts and stories up for theur teams. Haven't seen a post about since they signed us and haven't seen a single story. Sekem may have made the jumper but would have thought they would have given the indigenous jumper a pump up.

I find it a little intriguing that they actually do no promos of the clubs gear on the insta. Both the local rugby clubs have got it.
It was the same with ISC and Puma though. ISC were always promoting the s**t out of their NRL clubs and their other AFL clubs but I reckon they posted about us once, maybe twice a year if we were lucky.

And my Facebook feed is currently full of Puma x GWS/Puma x Richmond/ Puma x Carlton ads. Puma never really did much advertising on their end for us that I can remember.

Might be a thing where the club doesn’t pay for that level of marketing package?

It was the same with ISC and Puma though. ISC were always promoting the sh*t out of their NRL clubs and their other AFL clubs but I reckon they posted about us once, maybe twice a year if we were lucky.

And my Facebook feed is currently full of Puma x GWS/Puma x Richmond/ Puma x Carlton ads. Puma never really did much advertising on their end for us that I can remember.

Might be a thing where the club doesn’t pay for that level of marketing package?
I feel like Puma footy page is relatively new. I could be wrong but I don’t think they had one when they had us. Puma is very active now both in sponsorship and advertising and promoting their teams now tho

I've received a voucher from the club because of years of membership which is nice but to say I am underwhelmed with the current offerings at the store would be a very big understatement. Holding fire for now.

I've received a voucher from the club because of years of membership which is nice but to say I am underwhelmed with the current offerings at the store would be a very big understatement. Holding fire for now.

Totally feel you on that.

I want to spend, just don't feel safe buying anything Castore (I was one of the ones that bought the guernsey when it was a preorder - before we knew about the lack of quality)

Totally feel you on that.

I want to spend, just don't feel safe buying anything Castore (I was one of the ones that bought the guernsey when it was a preorder - before we knew about the lack of quality)
Yup, I won't be touching any jumpers for awhile. I was still recovering from when they tried to sell jumpers with iron on gold logos in 2019 before this Castore saga.

At the start of the year there were some black hoodies on the store that looked cool but I didn't bite because we were in mid summer but they aren't appearing on the store anymore. I would have considered getting one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back