• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have a list of players with strengths and weaknesses, and game plan's needs to be constructed to suit the players.

Sure we can add players and target weaknesses to suit a particular coach's vision, but a good coach will play the most suited game plan which will change over time as different players come and go.
I'd prefer to go backwards to go forward and to start implementing and practising the visionary game plan straight away .

Agree we will win more games by just doing as you suggest

Recruiting the best available attitude must end and be changed to the best type to suit and getting rid of wrong types.

Slow legspeed players should never step foot in the door again regardless how good they are .

Great reset and no more wasted development years.

Mini had to get finals to be a chance and defensively he is a mess, Yze and Gian missed out on to many jobs must be a reason, Bucks would never, Grigg to inexperienced, will be Newman for sure.
I have applied for many jobs and been over looked. Doesn’t mean I am not good at what I do. Same with Yze.

I'd prefer getting him now before he learns bad habits and bad ideas from all these other run of the mill types.
I'm a huge Grigga fan mate.Would love him too coach us but i think its just to early.

Just saw this and thought of course we wouldn't pick him but this kind of info shows there are names that are part of the search that aren't even being spoken about at any level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twitter not working atm lol what’s the link
Just Brendon Lade saying he applied and spoke with the club but isn't going to be part of the process going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back