Preview Richmond v Sydney MCG Thursday night at 7 20 .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warner (and Stephens) can both do that.

Warner - Wing/half fwd
Stephens - Wing/Mid/HB and I think he could be a decent small fwd given his recent contested work in the VFL. Don't make him have to assess who to give it to, just tackle or win ball/go for goal.
Stephens not in the frame. Warner more versatile than Wicks but Wicks handy around goal. My money on Warner for sub.

To chat footy was the idea and to get an idea of why you all are so confident. Meant no harm lol

I think the confidence probably comes from the way we moved the ball last week against a good side. If not for poor goalkicking throughout, particularly in the first half, we could have blown that game open.

Bar Chad Warner, we’re arguably full strength as well, so there really shouldn’t be any excuses.

For me, Martin and Prestia are huge ins but Short is probably just as big an out.

To chat footy was the idea and to get an idea of why you all are so confident. Meant no harm lol
We're not confident at all. It's just that the team has shown signs of improvement in the last few weeks, so we're trying to remain hopeful we can salvage something out of what has been a desperately disappointing season. Richmond has hardly set the world alight either, so we feel we're a chance. Could go either way though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back