News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddamn I hope this one is true!

With Vlaustin imitating injecting drugs into himself after playing West Coast, live footage of "blokes being blokes, not gay blokes, just blokes who like grabbing eachother's tackle", brooke cotchin trying to tell people she was at a licensed medical centre after posting instagram pics of herself at a ******* day spa and then the CEO saying it was really sad that brooke wanted to go home, "DIMMA" walking out of press conferences and now two dickheads getting in a brawl at the STRIPPERS it is clear that Richmond should forfeit so as not to compromise the rest of the AFL season.
Fully agree, it lets the rest of the Comp have an actual chance to win a premiership 👍

Where did I say Covid is his fault? Look your club president appreciated the gross stupidity and his apology was appropriately without reservation. He really brought into the arrogance of Richmond after 30 years of being a joke. I think your club was 2nd rate for decades enjoy your time in the sun.

I take offence at your comment...we were never a second rate club throughout our 37 years of sh1tfullness.

At best we were 3rd rate. At a stretch.

I'm only here for the laughs now.

I too came in for the laughs.

Players stuffed up, got a 10 week suspension and public humiliation. Then the AFL decides to fine them an extraordinary amount as a "grandstanding gesture".

And now I read some fool on here is rabbiting on about loss of 8 points (and he's serious about it).

Stack's manager is spot on by telling the AFL to go * themselves re the fine. Repeating myself...they fcked up, copped a 10 week suspension and booted out of Qld. Enough!!

Even if only being paid $75,000 after fines, that's still very good money when so many are out of work atm. Will be up to him to budget it wisely won't it?

Consequences of his actions.

Players stuffed up, got a 10 week suspension and public humiliation. Then the AFL decides to fine them an extraordinary amount as a "grandstanding gesture".

And now I read some fool on here is rabbiting on about loss of 8 points (and he's serious about it).

Stack's manager is spot on by telling the AFL to go **** themselves re the fine. Repeating myself...they fcked up, copped a 10 week suspension and booted out of Qld. Enough!!
Didn't the club get fined and told the players to pay?

Stack's manager is spot on by telling the AFL to go **** themselves re the fine. Repeating myself...they fcked up, copped a 10 week suspension and booted out of Qld. Enough!!
The AFL are entitled to fine the club $100k due to it being the second offence.

They have given it a discount and only charged $75k.

Richmond are wanting the two players to pay the fine. If you are upset at anyone about making the players pay it is your own club.

Please reference your posts where you asked for points deductions after 16 Adelaide players trained illegally, or Steele, or Bucks, or the kid sneaking his GF in, or....
It is because of Adelaide, Port, Buckley and Sidebottom and the time we're all doing house arrest down here in Melbourne. We're all fed up. The AFL have been granted "guest status in QLD" much to the grievance of many. References? Anyone who doesn't believe Richmond are also at fault is one of the reasons we're all in lockdown for a longer time here in "Leper" central.. we're lucky to have any season at all. They should be stripped of two games at a minimum! The AFL might be angry, but not angry enough IMO. What's next with 6 weeks to go?

My mate Mick Malthouse says that throwing two team mates under the bus like that will have a negative effect on the playing group and team morale.It may even be detrimental to team performance.

Mick knows all about throwing people under the bus, went on the footy show and threw the entire club under one in 2011.

The AFL are entitled to fine the club $100k due to it being the second offence.

They have given it a discount and only charged $75k.

Richmond are wanting the two players to pay the fine. If you are upset at anyone about making the players pay it is your own club.
It should be 8 points deduction....the AFL are copping out. Nobody likes points loss, but they did it to Essendon without 100% proof, the Tigers stuffed up as much as the lads! TWO GAMES! I know who has been fooled, look in the mirror!!

I'm completely for throwing the book at these two bozos. Throw them out of the hub, 10 game suspensions will damage their careers enough.

But Stack's manager in digging in his heels and saying Stack won't pay the fine.

For a second year player to pay $37.5k out of their after tax income is financially crippling.

They're going to pay with their careers missing half a season. They will have lost the trust of the playing group.

$37.5k in after tax income to cough up for a guy that is probably on $150k max is madness. Considering they've had their pay cut in half he might only be on $75k.

Sack the guy, but don't make him pay $37.5k. That will create so much bad blood and resentfulness, especially when Cotchin's wife got away with a slap on the wrist for something no worse at the end of the day.

Throw the book at them, but the goal isn't to financially destroy them. Buckley copped less even though he's been in the industry on massive money for 25 years.

Bit of perspective here.

Personally fining the players so much money is disgraceful in my eyes. Their decision to flout the rules is a result of poor culture at the Tigers and that starts at the top. They are 100% responsible for their choice to go to the strip club, but they organisation has to put up their hand and say the buck stops with us.

They probably thought if it's good enough for the captain's wife to flout the rules, it's good enough for us.

I doubt it’s even legal tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The behaviour of this club while here in my city has been disgusting
Some apologies have been given the last few days.
I’m waiting for this club to give a general apology to the people of the Gold Coast for their disgraceful behaviour during the entirety of their stay here.
They have massively outstayed their welcome.

wow, the GC must have changed a whole lot since my last visit...

It is because of Adelaide, Port, Buckley and Sidebottom and the time we're all doing house arrest down here in Melbourne. We're all fed up. The AFL have been granted "guest status in QLD" much to the grievance of many. References? Anyone who doesn't believe Richmond are also at fault is one of the reasons we're all in lockdown for a longer time here in "Leper" central.. we're lucky to have any season at all. They should be stripped of two games at a minimum! The AFL might be angry, but not angry enough IMO. What's next with 6 weeks to go?
yeah but Stack and CCJ or Richmond shouldn't pay for cumulative indiscretions of 20+ others in the AFL hubs, that's silly. Case by case. Bucks didn't even get banned for a game fcs, 2nd offence for their club.

yeah but Stack and CCJ or Richmond shouldn't pay for cumulative indiscretions of 20+ others in the AFL hubs, that's silly. Case by case. Bucks didn't even get banned for a game fcs, 2nd offence for their club.
Then it will continue and nothing will be achieved. Happy lockdown! How many chances will there be? It's 3.4 km from their hub to the strip club, who authorised it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back