News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to see here fellas, just sounds like your classic stitch up situation

You’re telling me the team laughing and joking around during a game aren’t taking things like the rules seriously? I’d be filthy if I was a Richmond fan this year. Total cultural problem.
Point to where it hurts. Richmond, gloriously, have got under your salty skin. Blokes will cop their right whack.

You’re telling me the team laughing and joking around during a game aren’t taking things like the rules seriously? I’d be filthy if I was a Richmond fan this year. Total cultural problem.
You have No idea. Surely you were on the Adelaide bus during their 2018 pre season
We won two GFs and into a prelim and are in contention for another flag. Huge PROBLEM THERE GENIOUS.

Young players make mistakes. Full stop.
We give players chances and try to give them hope, some rise and some fall.

Should put them both on the next plane out of Brisbane.
The Gold Coast has its own airport.

Who are we backing in this one?

Coleman-Jones is 200cm but soft, Stack is 179cm but tough (except on the footy field).

I'm going for Stack.
Are we sure they were fighting each other, and not on the same side of a larger brawl?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? What idiots, really dissapointing for 2 talented young players that have bright futures if they don't throw it away.

I would hope the club sends them back to Melbourne for the remainder of the season.
Yeh that would be punishment enough!

20-21yo blokes locked up for months on end... we will take any penalty to the Tribunal and win on appeal, citing blue balls.

You have No idea. Surely you were on the Adelaide bus during their 2018 pre season
We won two GFs and into a prelim and are in contention for another flag. Huge PROBLEM THERE GENIOUS.

Young players make mistakes. Full stop.
We give players chances and try to give them hope, some rise and some fall.
lmao

So when are the Vic footy media going to show their integrity and demand draft picks be taken from Richmond so as to remain consistent with their previous commentary about the Crows barossa camp?

The club didnt send the players to the strip club.

The Crows directed the players to go and train where they did.

So its totally different in that respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back