News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty silly thing to do. Would be harsh for them to be ruled out for the rest of the season because of it. But more has been made out of less.
I wouldn't hesitate, next flight to Melb, pay for your own 2 week quarantine at Rydges (lol), and pay the 100k

let's see if dropping 100k will get the attention of these two pea-brains.

I mean no matter how you look at this it is not a good look. The AFL will be rope-able given how much faith the QLD government has put in them to stick to their Covid protocols.

I'm expecting a pretty hefty penalty from this. Separate to the police incident, they have deliberately broken covid protocols.

According to one reporter, they even caught an uber.
I dont think they've broken any actual laws - but they did break AFL protocol by the sounds of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the biggest thing I'm trying to wrap my head around, is who authorized this 'authorized strip club trip'?

Can imagine Dimma sitting there being like 'you know boys, when I said 'take a load off', this isn't exactly what I had in mind...

This could have huge ramifications for the hubs/finals up there......there is already a huge backlash about the AFL allowed to fly in when others, even sick people, aren't allowed to cross the border.

Richmond have a discipline problem or an almighty up your nose attitude.

The players need to be sacked, sent home and the club stripped of points. They have been lax in quite a few areas this year and with so much at stake..

They are not giving off a good impression right now after everything else.

Dumb selfish idiots. Time to get very tough. Its not a holiday fellas.

This could have huge ramifications for the hubs/finals up there......there is already a huge backlash about the AFL allowed to fly in when others, even sick people, aren't allowed to cross the border.

Richmond have a discipline problem or an almighty up your nose attitude.

The players need to be sacked, sent home and the club stripped of points. They have been lax in quite a few areas this year and with so much at stake..

They are not giving off a good impression right now after everything else.

Dumb selfish idiots. Time to get very tough. Its not a holiday fellas.

Why should Richmond lose premiership points because of two players stupidity?

It will make the club stronger to win a flag after Dimma goes through them.

Peggy and Benny also.
I could never understand what Balmy wasn't on the first flight considering the dangers of relocating 40 young men to the Gold Coast for an extended period.
Wouldn't have happened on his watch !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back