Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunning for that notable members list. Bit far to go on the likes front though..

Bring it on mate. You on ball? I'll crunch you.
Yeah mate well your a hell of a lot closer than me :)

Mate im on you for atleast the first 3 minutes until Mother Russia decides to drag me for no apparent reason :mad:

very sexy looking line up their Skip!

Happy to have been moved out of the forward pocket and into a position where I can hopefully contribute a bit more on a consistent basis.

Premiership winning line up that one!

Let's do this Gumbies.
Your lucky to be on the field at all tbh

One of those charity selections before finals starts and your back on the pine

back on the pine? I think you'll find I haven't started a game on the pine all season and since ABH has taken over its been either on a flank or in the forward pocket so get your facts right before posting next time sunshine.

back on the pine? I think you'll find I haven't started a game on the pine all season and since ABH has taken over its been either on a flank or in the forward pocket so get your facts right before posting next time sunshine.

Charity..............see Filthy Sanchez

Yeah mate well your a hell of a lot closer than me :)

Mate im on you for atleast the first 3 minutes until Mother Russia decides to drag me for no apparent reason :mad:

You'll be helped from the field on a stretcher. Just the way I play the game, eyes only for the ball, anything or anyone in my way will feel the pain.

Reckon you would love to be on the pine next week in a final.....Wacky have you played a final....Wacky have you ever seen a grown man naked...Wacky you ever hang around a male gymnasium

Wacky have you ever seen a grown man naked...Wacky you ever hang around a male gymnasium
Wow this just got awkward. Please dont tell me this is an invite around for dinner :eek:

My bad. Ive just noticed a few of your 2 possession games and thought a man of your extreme talent must have been on the pine to only get those types of numbers. Continue your mediocrity on the field oh great one

T'would be me in the mighty buggered line hogging all the fortunes for being on the field.

The things people do when you have wings, take them under and deliver a flag. If only more of them were hot chicks instead of nerdy irradiated fat blokes, I'd enjoy my time off training. But woe is I.

Dare i question others before questioning my own tactics, or do i follow and allow past leaders a free ride?

Would help if you had a single idea floating around inside the vacant space up there before you start throwing mud about things you know nothing about.

Then again, I do believe in the chorus of shouting down us former leaders intent to bring more people in, reduce the number of inactives on team lists across the board (and not just inactive nactives but those also pressured into acceptance and random appearances to warrant listing) random season random penalty points that means very little in the scheme of things (since we were about 5% to go back to back given the nature of the sim, but ssshhh) there were several of you guys in it as well following the crowd.

I would post a picture of a kiwi (read: sheep) to emphasise this point, but honestly food > this, so see some of you next week sometime. If things get better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T'would be me in the mighty buggered line hogging all the fortunes for being on the field.

The things people do when you have wings, take them under and deliver a flag. If only more of them were hot chicks instead of nerdy irradiated fat blokes, I'd enjoy my time off training. But woe is I.

Would help if you had a single idea floating around inside the vacant space up there before you start throwing mud about things you know nothing about.

Then again, I do believe in the chorus of shouting down us former leaders intent to bring more people in, reduce the number of inactives on team lists across the board (and not just inactive nactives but those also pressured into acceptance and random appearances to warrant listing) random season random penalty points that means very little in the scheme of things (since we were about 5% to go back to back given the nature of the sim, but ssshhh) there were several of you guys in it as well following the crowd.

I would post a picture of a kiwi (read: sheep) to emphasise this point, but honestly food > this, so see some of you next week sometime. If things get better.

Is this a dialect of fumblernese that i'm unaware of?

Bitxges jeep on bitchibf gynbies
Holdthis_fcab0b553f99fe02123bfdb50e2314f2_zpsfbc69663.gif

Lol s**t. I wasnt in a state to post last night.
Coherently anyways :D

Early too Tigs u must have had a fair crack at it

Since ABH put me in the ruck Ive gone all Steve O'Dwyer (minus the ginger-ness) and belted up all and sundry.
Claypigeon I look forward to you becoming the next notch on my belt of established Rucks that get a touch up from the young star

A Bit High can we put GSN on suicide watch, I'm afraid of what he'll do with that belt when I belt him in the ruck this week. ..

Coherently anyways :D

Early too Tigs u must have had a fair crack at it

Had a big crack. Unfortunately the little one didn't want a sleep in today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back