Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 17th March 7.25PM @ MCG - Team Post #851

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team looks pretty good … but so do the tigers … they’ve gone for lots of experience … think it will come down to whether we can remain composed when the inevitable challenge comes especially late in the game … they’ll take their chances and make the most of our mistakes … we need to mimimise those mistakes and make the most of our chances … not convinced we can do that … but going to the game wanting this team to prove me wrong …

disagree he just needs a run..he's ready to play anywhere as is extremely versatile
Well apparently I'm right considering he has been left out of the team by the coaches and not named as an emergency. When he can put it together for an extended run in the VFL, he'll get the call I reckon.

Well apparently I'm right considering he has been left out of the team by the coaches and not named as an emergency. When he can put it together for an extended run in the VFL, he'll get the call I reckon.
does it get any better than this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with Dow? Injured/underdone? Not a good sign if he isn't even in the emergencies...
Dont think he is injured but seems to have a few in front of him now.

A shame, I think he has something to work with. Would much rather be giving him some burn than Setterfield who doesn't seem to have any outstanding qualities.

Setterfield is playing a specific role that Dow can't.
He'll get games this year, but he's currently behind Kennedy as a centre square rotation.

He'll get games this year, but he's currently behind Kennedy as a centre square rotation.

Dow is behind Kennedy, Cripps, Walsh, Cerra, Hewett

And most of our flankers have more versatility, being able to rotate through the middle

What role is that? I genuinely don't feel Setterfield contributes in any of the positions we have tried him. Would rather experiment with Dow on a wing, has pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back