Preview Rnd 12 Changes vs Dockers (Freo/Walyalup) – Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petty has to be dropped. The only concerning thing is Brown is likely his replacement.

Happy to see Fullarton come in, especially with Freo having two genuine rucks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Petty only needs a good quarter every twelve weeks to keep his spot

Who ever knocked back 2 x 1st for him last year needs to be sacked

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Adelaide didnt offer two firsts, weren't even offering one first originally, it was McAdam and a second for Petty IIRC.

Adelaide didnt offer two firsts, weren't even offering one first originally, it was McAdam and a second for Petty IIRC.
I think their final offer was McAdam and pick 14 which ended up being 18. Somehow it's turned into this myth about two firsts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Petty
IN: Fullarton

Form and the initial concerns over Max make this a must, surely.
Yeah, considering Freo has the Darcy/Jackson tandem too, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to this.

Dont think Fullerton is worth bringing in. Reacting to Jackson and Darcy is dumb.

Thats not to say I dont think thats what Goody will do, just think its pointless bringing in a tall dud for the sake of matching Jackson and Darcy in the ruck. If anything both of them playing is good for the backline, Tomo has a matchup when one of them is resting forward.

Dont think Fullerton is worth bringing in. Reacting to Jackson and Darcy is dumb.

Thats not to say I dont think thats what Goody will do, just think its pointless bringing in a tall dud for the sake of matching Jackson and Darcy in the ruck. If anything both of them playing is good for the backline, Tomo has a matchup when one of them is resting forward.

Its more I'd rather manage Gawns TOG a bit better, if he was undergoing a fitness test before todays game there is clearly a bit of a niggle.

Its more I'd rather manage Gawns TOG a bit better, if he was undergoing a fitness test before todays game there is clearly a bit of a niggle.
Would prefer to just leave him at home this week if there is an issue.

We actually miss Joel sniff who at least could give a contest and occasionally clunk a couple. Petty is horribly out of form (maybe just not an AFL quality forward) and deserves to be dropped but our other options are pretty terrible.

barely noticed windsor today, msybe he needs a rest? prove me wrong kiddo.
Wasn't watching super close at setups yesterday but I did see different players line up on the wing at centre bounces, Windsor, Sparrow, Hunter and Langdon. We might have been using a rotation with our wingers so maybe a bit of a different role for Windsor? He was basically get all the minutes on the wing with Langdon in previous games.

Windsor needs a rest. Pretty sure all of the other new kids around the league have had a week off. With Hunter back, and a very quiet game, it might be a good time for it before the big Freeze game.

Maybe a good time for a debut. Moniz-Wakefield has been excellent at VFL level this season. Isn't he from NT? Could be an ideal time to debut.

Petty is hot garbage. But his possible replacements are worse. Unlikely to get a kick against Freo defence too. But I don't see him bring dropped unless his ankle pulls up sore. In which case Fullerton or Brown comes in. As bad as Petty is, I'd rather him over the alternative tbh.

OUT: Petty
IN: Fullarton

Form and the initial concerns over Max make this a must, surely.
This is what I’d be doing. I’m not sold on Hunter either but can see them keeping him in. I felt he started well but had little impact across the 4 quarters. Windsor could be due a spell also. Maybe we’ll see Tholstrup or Seston come in. But more likely they’ll go with a Laurie type. Kynan Brown could also play a half forward role but think he’s still a little behind the others.

I would make Windsor the sub and Wowoedin can take his spot.

I think they need to look after Gawn a bit this week so someone needs to play a bigger ruck role OR they drop someone like Petty to bring that person in.

I would suggest Chandler needs to offer a bit more. But I only see minor tweaks to the team for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back