AFL Toast Rnd 21: 43 Point Win against the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Really solid win despite having two go down in the first quarter.

What impressed me was we handful of players play multiple roles through out the night to combat being short on the bench. Allowed us to run out the game really well.

Tackling pressure was great.

I love how unselfish Jake Stringer is. Seriously who would’ve you would be reading a post with unselfish and Jake Stringer in the same sentence?

Langford despite being sore, continually going hard at it was very pleasing.

McGrath bounced back beautifully.

* Mitch Brown.

Awesome effort to keep grinding with no rotations and get a very solid win. The boys will sleep well tonight.

A shame we've got so many injuries heading into the Richmond game, and key injuries at that.

Wasn’t the complete belting we needed but it was enough.

With no rotations for the final quarter and still ran out pretty well.

Saints really are a pathetic outfit. Tasmania Saints has a nice ring to it...

Saints are garbage. But from the 20minute mark of the second it's probably some of our best footy considering the injuries. Our depth is good. We just need to put a full season together and we can challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the injuries it's official. Tiger season is now open!
Love this club

Geez I love watching Zach Merrett, such a smooth mover and all class.

Good to see Parish finding some form.

A few teams will be hoping you don't make the finals I reckon, you're a dangerous outfit when up and running. A lot of x-factor about this team.
Mate Zach is a ******* legit superstar

Would have won by more if the footy gods permitted. Alas we did what we could and still got a good win.

Parish really stepped up tonight

*EN YES!!!!! Nice way to start the weekend, even if it was against an absolutely putrid, soulless pack of campaigners. IF we can sort out our s**t in 2019 we might have a good crack at being runners up to GWS.

Plenty of positives tonight.

Heppell and Zerrett their usual industrial selves
Walla brilliant, forget the 5 snags - his tackling was majestic.
Langford had 22 - but they were first class and his field kicking was great.

Best game ever from McGrath. Got plenty and more importantly was looking to be positive and move it forward.
Francis rebounded after last week well and plenty of other positives.

Mitch Brown can enjoy his holiday off. What a tool. Hope Saad and Goddard are ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back