AFL Toast RND 22: Win against Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Baby Success GIF

I love the way we toy with them.

We were on a hiding to nothing. Lose, burn down tulla. Win, it’s only norf. Very mature performance in the last few minutes when norf came hard.

Christ we underrate Parish on this board. I hope we sign him up.

Beat norf in both of their grand finals this year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the very least you can say we learned some stuff.

Tsatas is grouse, Baldwin is a rock, Menzie is grouse, Bryan will be great even if he’s never a physical warhorse like Shane Mumford.

Clarkson beat himself through sheer stupidity.

Heppell reads it better than anyone but has no other physical attributes, at all, essentially a floating head. Today, that was enough.

Last edited:
Ugly game to watch. Not much in the way of free running football, but no injuries and hopefully a few more back next week. Things still might click into place?

What an utterly contemptible, morally void club North Melbourne is.

This gutter trash club is so desperate for relevance that they allow that RACIST campaigner to stay in the coaches box.

Make no mistake, Clarkson should be run out of the game; so much so I think he’s half a chance to get decked (and rightfully so) if he goes anywhere in the ground without security.

As an indigenous man, he ******* sickens me. He SHOULD sicken any person. Utter filth.

Big tough guy who ran away scared because of the pressure - what a ******* hero.

Vile trash.

Weak dog.

Essendon are a fairly useless club, make no mistake. So the fact they now have a 10 win streak against any club should be an embarrassment.

But North are too gutter trash to feel embarrassed. They’ve lost 19 straight, offer nothing to the league, and still think they deserve their spot.

Leeches. Remove them and replace them with the inbound Tassie club, a club that can actually offer something. Pathetic trash.

Stood up in the last 5 but should have iced the game earlier.

Parish, Martin, Langers & Hind great.

Merrett needs to learn how to deal with a tag, Setters will help.

North had too many cooked players like Goldstein, Zeibell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back