Robert Doyle: New Leader of the Victorian Liberal Party

Remove this Banner Ad

no, objecting to assault is a given. accepting that sexual assault is assault and to be objected to, is a given.

It is kinda' accepted. So, I see the protest on a football forum, as mere grandstanding and showmanship, much like twitter hashtag campaigns.

It IS accepted, no one on this sub-forum and fora says, "let the assault reign down on the harlots". No one is saying this, so why the heck are we screaming it from the rooftops.

I protest in the rigour of the allegations against some. I already indicted RD without trial, as a clumsy, handsy, middle-aged, corpulent, Penfolds[sic], huggy[sic] man with a wife half* his age a blonde corporate lawyer who prolly earns more than him, who has had his children in this second family, second wife, second hive of children.

One to be rigorous would need to read all my posts on this thread, and see I prolly lean to the females' sides, but question hyperbole, record, exaggeration, and the influence the Americans in Hollywood had over this. I think Minters had to, with the QC, do the social mores perspective, and saw the writing on the wall. Whattya reckon Contra Mundum

If phd scientists for peer reviewed journals, can publish papers and research and experiments, with a filter of solipsism (subject to foreign influence too), no one is devoid of it. Not silks, not surgeons, not me, not RD, not Hamilton, not Okie/Oke, not other parties.

I have already stressed the fact that 1: I dont have full information. and 2: this overhanging solipsism.

But I do have a sneaky feeling the rising tide of Weinstein hit Australian shores and brought down a few men. They may well have deserved it. But it came in great public indictments, when other presidents and primeministers have ridden off into the sunset doing the same thing*** without shame.

***I am not endorsing those actions, or invoking such a fallacy argument. I am just saying, the price paid may have exceeded their action, and others have gone down in the annals of history as great men, and they did worse (others who still operate as pantsmen at high levels too), that said, it ain't a rounding error on the male corps.

Snake_Baker

So... some people got away with it so everyone should? Why make a fuss?

Do you think humans operate with Bayesian logic?

So... some people got away with it so everyone should? Why make a fuss?
that is specious, I was first declaring the fallacy, and that invoking notorious pantsmen would in anyway exclude RD. I also claim potential hypocrisy for allegations of grandstanding, when I have been the 'most posted' in this thread. RD needs to be held to account for sexual assault if he sexually assaulted someone and groped someone's breast leaving a bruise. The purple on the bruise would have give ample evidence, and that needed to be investigated contemporaneous. Tapping your fingers on someone's upper thigh may not be behooving of the position, but it should not be worthy of being splashed on the front of the paper and taking the position of a peak government official.

that is specious, I was first declaring the fallacy, and that invoking notorious pantsmen would in anyway exclude RD. I also claim potential hypocrisy for allegations of grandstanding, when I have been the 'most posted' in this thread. RD needs to be held to account for sexual assault if he sexually assaulted someone and groped someone's breast leaving a bruise. The purple on the bruise would have give ample evidence, and that needed to be investigated contemporaneous. Tapping your fingers on someone's upper thigh may not be behooving of the position, but it should not be worthy of being splashed on the front of the paper and taking the position of a peak government official.

You are sometimes hard to understand.

You seem to think it’s a couple of people? Not pages and pages of evidence?

But, whatever. I’m probably misinterpreting your labyrinthine argument. Or observation. Or statement.

You are sometimes hard to understand.

You seem to think it’s a couple of people? Not pages and pages of evidence?

But, whatever. I’m probably misinterpreting your labyrinthine argument. Or observation. Or statement.
Always handy to move from the particular to the general, mix in some pseudo philosophic babble, add a liberal amount of undermining findings which said "....moved his hand in a sexually inappropriate manner on her inner thigh, including on her inner thigh ....... three to four times " to "tapping your fingers on someone's upper thigh" and stir vigorously. Incidentally, something the woman concerned with the yet to be released Melbourne Health investigation is also claiming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back