Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bertens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow what an emphatic victory!!!

Crowd were cheering Vondorousova to try and get a match going. Rubbish final for the neutral.
I agree with that but they did it for every match of her tournament.

She was ruthless the last two matches. Had to, didnt give any air to her opponents.
Barty just seemed like a class above. Too much variety of weapons and she did her homework especially on the drop shot. She scouted it out.
She knew early nearly every time Marketa tried to do it hey. Was at the net with time to power the shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never ever EVER in doubt.

Well done Ashleigh Barty. A grand slam winner. Shame the crowd is still asleep but that is because this was a non-contest.

I feel sorry for Vondrusova, as you can tell by my posts in that set. She just didn't turn up sadly. Showed little intent and looked like she had stage fright. She is only 19 so her time will come.

Credit to Barty. She had her scouted and never let her settle at all. And she was ruthless. Couple nerves in the 2nd but apart from that......

Last edited:
Crowd were cheering Vondorousova to try and get a match going. Rubbish final for the neutral.

Imagine having tickets to this session...

Luckily they had Novak vs Thiem earlier

Kyrgios really lives rent free in all of your heads. Ash just won her first grand slam and you are all complaining about Kyrgios.

Back