Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be donating and am frankly ecstatic that the club is so proactive in entrenching the long term future of North Melbourne FC exactly where it belongs.

If you can afford to pitch in, why would you not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne will be a Greens seat in perpetuity. Regardless of what you think of their politics, the club is smartly positioned at the negotiating table with its community focus, genuine commitment to inclusion and outreach and anti-pokies stance.

We have been very savvy. The political equivalent of long bombs to snake is not gonna work for us in the City of Melbourne in 2018.
Wat?

I'll be donating and am frankly ecstatic that the club is so proactive in entrenching the long term future of North Melbourne FC exactly where it belongs.

If you can afford to pitch in, why would you not?
This.

It says we are here to stay! Campaigners discussing relocation talk can GAGF.

I love the fact that we have these long term plans for longevity.

I for one will be giving! The amount is not important as some can afford more than others.

Every little bit helps and I’m sure our passionate supporter base will get on board.

This.

It says we are here to stay! Campaigners discussing relocation talk can GAGF.

I love the fact that we have these long term plans for longevity.

I for one will be giving! The amount is not important as some can afford more than others.

Every little bit helps and I’m sure our passionate supporter base will get on board.

Give that they may grow

Men built this club, so I reckon the women should now get off their arses and contribute to this stage of development and actually earn their place in the club.

Go and find $10 million bucks gals.

I don't think blatant sexist comments are acceptable and while I would prefer to just stick my head in the sand and just ignore it and hope it goes away, it doesn't sit well with me that you would single out and attack the women who have supporters the club like all of us here have.

Not sure what the female North fans here on BF did to deserve that barb, but I think it is an unfair one to make.

I don't think blatant sexist comments are acceptable and while I would prefer to just stick my head in the sand and just ignore it and hope it goes away, it doesn't sit well with me that you would single out and attack the women who have supporters the club like all of us here have.

Not sure what the female North fans here on BF did to deserve that barb

I stated a fact.

Take your virtue signalling to someone that wants to hear it.

I stated a fact.

Take your virtue signalling to someone that wants to hear it.

Fact? Facts are based on evidence. Show the evidence. Given pretty much everything we have prior to 2008 is landfill, even the beloved turnstiles, you would only need to conjure relatively recent evidence.

Virtue signalling? That would be kind of redundant given my views of modern feminism. I just disagree with you. I didn't see a pay less membership option for being female.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back