Coach Roos rue Roos ruse

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Roos is my most hated person in footy and has been before, during and after his 'stint' at the club. Absolute flog, massive fraud.
He’s seen as some messiah, but he’s really just a bullshit artist.

Last edited:

Paul Roos is only using this opportunity to pump up his own tyres while using Noble as a scape goat. If anyone thinks that Roos would have made us a better teal last year if it wasn’t for Noble they are drinking the cool aid. Roos is an opportunist who is trying to secure more cash for nothing

In fairness Nobles did make it easy on himself to be scape goated.
There is a new turn of phrase, " I've just Nobled myself". Or I've just been Nobled.

It worked out perfect in the end. The flog did us a favour. The worst of the pain is past us.

Bunch of first round quality picks.
Easy to get rid of Noble once we knew Clarko was available.
Noble leaving also directly led to Ratten getting white anted, so we get Ratts too.
We get Sonja as prez and immediately stamps her authority on the shitshow.
Noble broke Judas in a month and we saw his true colours.
All the other flogs leaking info to the media are also gone as Noble broke them too.

Granted we did play our best footy in the Noble era within that small time block in late 2021 with Roos in the coaches box, but then why would Noble not want Roos to return in 2022 when improvement was actually happening?
Have to agree with that and with what dus said above.

But at the end of day, glad he is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it before and say it again, easily the most overrated person ever to be involved with football.

He isn’t fit to shine the boots of someone like Leigh Matthews.

Just a flog who who was always in it for the pay check. The snide comments that try to protect his image show the narcissist he really is.

Said it before and say it again, easily the most overrated person ever to be involved with football.

He isn’t fit to shine the boots of someone like Leigh Matthews.

Just a flog who who was always in it for the pay check. The snide comments that try to protect his image show the narcissist he really is.
Ran 19 men on the field and refused to own it. Let his wife do the talking.

He’s an absolute w***er of the highest order. He convinced Noble to coach. Then he slags him off to make himself look better post the whole disaster. No one was blaming Roos - basically backed up to do a drive by. What a flog.
He just had to imply that lack of success came from him been sidelined, as if he was waiting by the phone in Hawaii to dole out his pearls of wisdom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back