Game Day Round 1, 2021: GWS v St.Kilda *HIGHMORE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there’s no correlation between rain and injury but if it’s flooded as bad as they are saying it could be dangerous. Anyway guess we’ll wait and see.

I don’t think that’s clear at all. Ratts mustn’t like him much, but as far as his on field ability I have him best 22
Ratts played him in 13 out of a possible 19 games including the final he was available to play in. And of those he missed was it injury or suspension that forced him out? I think he was only 'dropped' for two or three games last year.

So to say he's out of the team because Ratt's 'doesn't like him' is pretty silly. I think it's pretty clear the club don't see him in the 22, and given the injuries and the fact he still can't get a game then he's probably not seen in the top 28 players at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IM sooooo looking forward to seeing Bytel, Higgins and The Gresh Prince tonight (my time)... All set up here with some Ciders and the internet on the big screen and ready to go!!!!!! Enjoy the game boys and Girls, go Saints!

My concern is - we've got a tough draw, and a lot of the sh*t sides are looking like they'll be OK. This could be a very bad year to have a tough draw.

On the flip side, we gave both Carlton and North an absolute bath in the pre-season and they both seem to be even better than we thought...

More realistically, footy teams are always much closer than people think and this is especially true in the early rounds before some teams start to get weighed down by psychological baggage and injuries while other teams get propelled forward by momentum.

I know there’s no correlation between rain and injury but if it’s flooded as bad as they are saying it could be dangerous. Anyway guess we’ll wait and see.
Why would it be dangerous if its wet , iv never hurt myself in a swimming pool before

My concern is - we've got a tough draw, and a lot of the sh*t sides are looking like they'll be OK. This could be a very bad year to have a tough draw.
Don’t see how it makes our draw tougher apart from Swans looking better than expected though? Not much point drawing too many conclusions out of round 1 anyway - you wouldn’t need reminding that last year norf beat us. Giants beat cats too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back