Autopsy Round 1, 2022: St.Kilda v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Three minutes left, 10 points down. Hayes clearly marks it or gets impeded 20 out. Nothing given. Wood crumbs, gets spun once then cleanly handballs away. HTB given.

Game was over at that point. We didn’t deserve to win but * me, umpires deserve abuse when they’re that ******* atrocious at their job.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Insipid bunch of spuds.

Gresham is overrated, Michito, Byrnes, Butler and Kent all need to be playing VFL next week but who knows with Ratten in charge. He hasn't got a single clue about who is in form or out of form.

What have these guys been doing the last 5 months? Absolutely nothing by the looks of things.

Why can't Max King take a few marks still? Everything bounces off him. We play Kent over Cooper? Guess it makes sense given how focused this team is on not kicking straight.

I love Higgins but by god he needs to work on kicking under pressure.

This hurts. Once again - Round 1, Friday night footy against a big Melbourne team at our home ground.. Celebrating Warney, 50,000 members, a s**t 2021 with promises of moving forward.... And we turn up playing like this?
******* pathetic.
p.s a few people owe Gringo some apologies after trying to dunk on him in the preseason.

Simply not good enough from a skill & want perspective
Game was right up for grabs at three quarter time. You can blame umpires, but Saints should be winning tonight if they are a top 8 team. Clearly not.

2020 was the anomaly. Maybe the hub environment made the team look a little better than what it actually was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back