Unofficial Preview Round 1, 2024: Bombers v Hawks, MCG 1:10pm Sat 16th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Duke rests forward if Setterfield is applying a hard tag, he can take the ball-ups and then push forward. He'll have Setterfield beat in the air and could throw off their plan.

Though if there's no Worpel and no Day then we'd be running an inexperienced midfield. Time for Nash, Ward, Mackenzie and hopefully Hustwaite to shine.

Cam Mackenzie - Talking Hawks interview

Wouldn't bother posting on their board a balanced unbiased view of the upcoming game if I was you guys. You just get ridiculed and laughed at. Bunch of delusional morons over there. Apparently we have a VFL level backline not just including the key backs and there midfield will dominate ours it should be an easy win LOL. This is why I hate this mob. Arrogance from top to bottom. Hope we win and we trot back over to their board and revel in their misery.

Wouldn't bother posting on their board a balanced unbiased view of the upcoming game if I was you guys. You just get ridiculed and laughed at. Bunch of delusional morons over there. Apparently we have a VFL level backline not just including the key backs and there midfield will dominate ours it should be an easy win LOL. This is why I hate this mob. Arrogance from top to bottom. Hope we win and we trot back over to their board and revel in their misery.
Off you go Fayfab99.

My line up for the game would be

Foll- Reeves Newcombe Maginess
B- Sicily Phillips Hardwick
HB- Impey Scrimshaw Weddle
C- MacKenzie Worpel Amon
HF- MacDonald Chol Breust
F- Ginnivan Lewis Gunston
Inter- D’Ambrosio Hustwaite Nash Ward
Sub - Moore
Emerg - Watson, Ramsden, Frost

Phillips gets the nod before Frost due to height, as I can see Bombers trying to stretch us with Wright, Draper and Goldstein

Last edited:
Squad of 26 - 3 to be omitted

B: Frost Phillips Impey
HB: Sicily Weddle Amon
C: D’Ambrosio Nash Morrison
R: Reeves Newcombe McKenzie
HF: McDonald Lewis Ginnavin
F: Breust Chol Hardwick

I: From - Ward Worpel Scrimshaw Watson Maginness Gunston Moore Hustwaite

They’ve had nothing but a systematic supplement cheating saga happen to them in 2 decades.
They’ve become irrelevant as a club and a laughing stock due to inability to win a final.

Nobody other than their deluded supporter base takes them seriously.

Yep, Frost and Phillips both play, scrimshaw on bench
Hardwick may go back if needed, but will start forward (imo)
Jeez, the rest of the bench is hard. Moore, Worpel, Gunston, Hustwait to sub??
Watson stiff, I’d have him in for Morrison, but Morrison will play.
Ward? How does he miss? Good problems I suppose.

They’ve had nothing but a systematic supplement cheating saga happen to them in 2 decades.
They’ve become irrelevant as a club and a laughing stock due to inability to win a final.

Without Ridley that backline has McKay and that's it regarding actual threats to us scoring and they think our backline is VFL standard it really is laughable. Go on there to troll those idiots for a laugh but that's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which 3 are you omitting?

Yep and they have been rotting from the inside out with dodoro at the helm for years. What other club would keep a list manager on for that long without winning a final for 20 years

If he's been copping Finn at training, Setterfield won't bother him too much.
Reading the training reports, when Finn was tagging Newcombe it was break even contest and Newcombe got the ball, many times. So either Newcome is winning the brownlow and is untaggable or Finn wasn't trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back