Game Day Round 1, 2024 : West Coast v Port Adelaide - 1.00pm Sun 17/3 @ Adelaide Oval (A new era begins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look all lids are off if Harley reid dominates this game.

I consider it his hardest game for the year. I can't think of another mid group that is harder to beat then ports.

Look all lids are off if Harley reid dominates this game.

I consider it his hardest game for the year. I can't think of another mid group that is harder to beat than ports.
Yeo, TK and Harley will match up well, it’s when the 2nd stringers Duggo, Petch, LEdwards/Chesser and god forbid Gaff that we’re going to struggle.

The tv promos for this match better be mint.

Haven't watched that one. Will wait to see it shown on tv so I don't get a spoiler

actual WCE social media post! not complete trash :O
Having had the pleasure of watching all 3 (Peter Wilson, Benny boy, Nicnat) and now Harley today I honestly can't wait to see #9 fly high again! I'm so excited! I just hope we learnt from De goey gate and Elijah Hewett last year and fire up when the Port boys get down and dirty- we know they will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s go number 9 🙌🏻

That was super awkward with Harley watching the screen. Would have preferred they played the highlight clip and ended with footage of him looking at the camera or something.

Also, Nic Nat's highlights stood out that there was no footage of him playing in a premiership. Poor bloke.

That was super awkward with Harley watching the screen.
I thought it worked perfectly.

Actually enjoyed that clip immensely, first time in a long time something WCE related has got me amped.

Super into it, but kept waiting to see Cuzz turn two Adel players inside out, or Nic make Gablet look more like a witches hat.
"when are they gonna do THAT highlight?"
One of the most underrated moves in footy, still
My favourite Cuz moment and there’s a lot of them. That’s the type of line breaking we’ve missed since 2018 Shuey.

One of the most underrated moves in footy, still
My favourite Cuz moment and there’s a lot of them. That’s the type of line breaking we’ve missed since 2018 Shuey.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

This is the best team (on paper at least) that we have fielded in a long long time.

Defence is all best 22, fwd line is just missing Ryan, Midfield is just missing Flynn and Sheed (Hewett boderline).

As far as we know, no one has been rushed back to play. Pretty sure most if not all have had a pretty uninterrupted pre-season...

We might surprise a few.

Not expecting a win, expecting a loss of 2-4 goals, but hopefully we will be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and the development of our next premiership team.

This next Premiership team could feature these 25 and under players who are on today's team:

Hough, Witho, Allen, H. Reid, Ginbey, Chesser, L. Edwards, Brockman, Long, Waterman, Jamieson, Petruccelle.

Exciting times ahead,

Go Eagles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back