Preview Round 1: Carlton V Richmond @ MCG, 02/04/15, 7.20pm AEST. (FREE LIKES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlton are an incredibly shit football team, combined with our legendary goal kicking accuracy, i think it is going to be carlton by 25

the hardest thing for carlton will be shutting down fevola in the corporate box

if richmond are listless and sloppy and do not win this game I would happily sack the coach damien

:(. Disappointed, was looking forward to him

speaking of which, massively pissed off. Have had a bad flu all week, and it's not getting any better, so I'm having to soft **** it tomorrow night and watch from home. Was looking forward to seeing us beat these pricks too :(

I hear you, not that I was flying over for the game but I've just recovered from the man flu and now have food poisoning hope it doesn't get worse before tomorrow or I might be watching the game from a hospital bed.

How this...I had eye surgery six weeks ago.
I've got to go in tomorrow to have one eye worked on - so that eye will be useless tomorrow.
I'll literally be a one-eyed Richmond supporter tomorrow. :D

Only problem is I'm not supposed to drink tomorrow. Fat chance, dr...fat chance.

Not one of those ops that require you to keep your head down for 2 weeks. Hard to watch the goggle box then unless its on the floor.

Just drink at the game scotch from a flask it will fix your throat up

And another real handy tip for a cold is to smoke some menthol smokes. Fix him up in no time.:thumbsu:

Carlton apparently having a navy blue blimp inside the mcg

Wtf its not a circus. Blimps, hovocrafts whats next

Personally, I'm not too fussed - give them something to have a laugh about...they'll need it come the final siren because these novelties won't hide the fact they are going to get DESTROYED tomorrow night! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Lance Whitnall making an appearance.
simpsons-english-breakfast.png

really hoping lennon hunt McIntosh and lambert all get a gig. my supercoach team needs them! aside from supercoach would like to see Lloyd picked. Vickery can wait til he shows somefen in the ressies. same as newman, Gordon and as much as I hate to say it conca. These guys don't do enough to suggest they are an automatic selection. I used to like conca and thought in his 1st season he would be a gun. Just seems lazy and at times disinterested. Before he got his teeth done he was looking like a jet. maybe he needs to go back to the yellow teeth days

Greg Mellor on SEN just announced the team. Apparently Griffiths has a bruised shoulder and will miss up to two weeks and Miles not playing...

FB: Grimes Rance Batchelor

HB: Houli Chaplin Vlastuin

C: Ellis Cotchin Grigg

HF: Deledio Vickery Petterd

FF: Morris Riewoldt Hampson

R: Maric Conca Martin

I: Edwards Hunt McIntosh

S: Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back