Preview Round 1 - Fremantle vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the joint well, yellow building that doubles as an accountancy firm. "Best Butter Chicken in Perth" (according to their menu). Nice Indian food, a little heavy on the sauce and light on the protein but price point is about right.

Not that I could claim to have tried them all, but I've made a decent effort and it is easily the best Indian I've found in not just Fremantle, but all of Perth. Went there on Saturday and our group had a heap of dishes, and everything was 5 stars. If you order the vindaloo, you will be getting some heat.

You are welcome to utilise this Footy Fan Dating Compatibility Survey if you want:

How does this work?

Demographics
1. Rebound or Prior Opportunity?
2. All Australian or Multicultural Ambassador?
3. Rookie or Not 15?
4. Inside 50 or Outside 50?

Preferences
5. Contested or Uncontested?
6. Full Forward AND Full Back?
7. Thin Side (Full top and bottom, thin through the middle) or Fat Side?
8. Banana or Sausage Roll?
9. Screamer or Spoiler? (TBA)
10. Centre Square or Loose Ball Get?
11. Touched AND Rubbed Out?
12. Golden Fist or Big Cox (Something i'll never know :oops:)

Final Quarter

13. Centimetre Perfect or Ball Up?
14. Behind AND Protected Zone?
15. Corridor AND On an Angle?
16. Rushed Behind or Turnover? (more likely rushed :oops:)
17. Third Man Up? Sandwich and sleep
18. Interchange or Out of Bounds?
19. Suspended or Out on the Full?

Am I doing this right?

Not that I could claim to have tried them all, but I've made a decent effort and it is easily the best Indian I've found in not just Fremantle, but all of Perth. Went there on Saturday and our group had a heap of dishes, and everything was 5 stars. If you order the vindaloo, you will be getting some heat.
And a hot date

My claim to fame is telling Williamson to do himself a favour and spend a couple of dollars and purchase a rule book and getting the Gestapo death stare. He is a twat of an umpire with a genuine Freo hatred. Another ump to put on the most hated list by all Freo fans .
Told you umpire will screw it up .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so Salim picks on me because of Williamson

Apparently I'm related to him. If he is attached to my family tree I'll happily get the chainsaw out and remove it.

Sorry guys the twat is a Freo hating prick who will try his hardest to lose the game for us.

Last edited:
At least we have a good excuse if we lose :) Would take some of the heat off Sutty, DPearce and Dawson as well.

OR if we win, it will be all the better because it will be "despite the umpiring".

Better the devil you know.

Hearing a lot of stuff like fyfe v danger set to go toe to toe, if its the best way to win the ball game good if not let's just make sure we get the w before we start entertaining the afl community...

B Dawson Hamling Spurr
HB Ibbotson Johnson Sutcliffe
C SHill Neale BHill
HF DPearce McCarthy Langdon
F Walters Griffin Kersten
R Sandilands Fyfe Mundy
I/C Blakely Crozier Sheridan Suban Taberner Tucker Weller (three to be omitted)

They better not omit any of Blakely, Weller or Tucker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back