Conca Pearce Wilson

BHill Blakely Langdon

Cerra Hogan Cox

Walters McCarthy Lobb

Ruck: Sandi Fyfe Brayshaw

Int: Colyer, Banfield, Mundy, SHill

Emerg: Tabs, Switta, Ballas, Darcy, Logue

Last edited:
What sort of role will Brennan Cox play next year with the additions of Hogan and Lobb. As a third tall forward perhaps?
Not sure. With Hogan and Lobb I'd say our forwardline could be too top heavy. I still like McCarthy as a 3rd tall leading up to the wings. But he didn't have the fitness this season, based on that I' would play him rnd1.

Deathly is going to lose his s**t when he sees this thread :D

inb4 merge

FB: Wilson Pearce Duman
HB: Ryan. Hamling Cox (needs squeezing in)
C: ..S. Hill.. Fyfe... B.Hill
HF: Dardy Hogan Colyer
FF: Sonny Lobb Switta

R: Sandi Blakely Brayshaw

INT: Mundy Cerra Langdon Conca

EMG: Tabs Logue Banfield/Crowden/Darcy/draft pick

Not necessarily the 22 I'd want but more a genuine prediction. Happy to debate any of the lines but the starting centreline of Hill Fyfe Hill is perfect and I will fight any who disagree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What sort of role will Brennan Cox play next year with the additions of Hogan and Lobb. As a third tall forward perhaps?

That's going to be one of the burning questions over the summer. Cox, Logue and Darcy are the 3 I'm struggling with most atm. I think they should all be getting as many games as possible considering their age and ability, but how? Too many talls is a good dilemma to have for a change.

Age at 31/12/2018

B: Luke Ryan (22, 31, 20) - Alex Pearce (23, 42, 21) - Griffin Logue (20, 13, 0)
HB: Nathan Wilson (25, 98, 21) - Joel Hamling (25, 63, 18) - Connor Blakely (22, 46, 13)

R: Aaron Sandilands (36, 265, 11) - Nat Fyfe (27, 153, 15) - Michael Walters (27, 129, 18)
C: Brad Hill (25, 127, 10) - David Mundy (33, 294, 22) - Stephen Hill (28, 203, 13)

HF: Travis Colyer (27, 87, 8) - Jesse Hogan (23, 71, 20) - Brandon Matera (26, 119, 18)
F: Hayden Ballantyne (31, 168, 17) - Rory Lobb (25, 74, 19) - Cam McCarthy (23, 57, 17)

I: Darcy Tucker (21, 48, 17) - Ed Langdon (22, 46, 21) - Adam Cerra (19, 21, 21) - Andrew Brayshaw (19, 17, 17)

I like this team on paper. McCarthy (2015) and Lobb (2016) had their best years when they were playing third fiddle and I believe they’ll get back to that level complimenting Hogan. Defence is young but there is talent there, haven’t seen a lot of Logue though and I’m not sure if he’s ready to slot into the best team. Not sure where to rank the team, age wise you’d suggest bottom 6 again but if Fyfe stays fit I think it could be a smokie for finals.

Last edited:
That's going to be one of the burning questions over the summer. Cox, Logue and Darcy are the 3 I'm struggling with most atm. I think they should all be getting as many games as possible considering their age and ability, but how? Too many talls is a good dilemma to have for a change.

Good position for the Dockers to be in though. You’ve got some quality key position players.

Decent KPP's but a bit shallow when it comes to the midfield and small forwards. everything feels a bit topsy-turvy

Yeah as an outsider looking in it feels like the Dockers could do with maybe another inside midfielder and perhaps one small defender. Apart from that Fremantle have got a decent best 22 and at full strength next year finals is within reach. Good luck. :thumbsu:

xxxxxx - Hamling - Ryan
Wilson - A Pearce - S Hill
Langdon - Mundy - B Hill
Bennell - Hogan - Walters
Coyler - Cox/Tabs - Lobb

Sandi - Fyfe - Blakely

Brayshaw - Cerra - Conca - Tucker

- Tabs v Cox for FF spot??
Tabs is FF or bust imo, his field kicking lets him down, both boys are greats contested marks but Tabs is the better shot on goal...
- Duman v Logue for that backline spot?
- Tucker v Banfield v Ballas v Matera for last bench spot?
- Sandi v Darcy for Ruck spot?
- We need more pace in the fwd line - would be happy to get iHill at 14.

B : Ryan Hamling Louge
HB : Wilson Pearce S.Hill
C : Mundy Langdon Blakley
HF : Cerra Hogan B.Hill
F : Walters Lobb Cox
Ruck : Darcy Fyfe Brayshaw
Int : Banfield Conca McCarthy Switkowski

EMG : North Taberner Pick 14

Highly doubtful we're going to be playing anywhere near as much raw youth as we did this season.

Our age/game experience will sit very middle of the table. Youth won't cut it as an excuse next year. For me 11 wins will be my expectation. Need to be either making finals or just missing out.

Ross the Boss needs to get to work on our gameplan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back