Round 1 SuperCoach live Chat/Team discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2300 something. Quite happy considering the below average scores of Fyfe, Walker, Martin, Duffield and Broughton (if you consider him to be capable of scoring 80+ this season).

2214 with Bartel still to come. Pretty happy with that seeing as I had Robbos 20 and a few other shockers. Such a high scoring first round, it's so much more fun when you see your players getting such massive scores!!

Spewin I swapped Geary to Hanley at the last minute after spending a whole preseason in my side. Only frustration so far.
I too had Geary pencilled in, in 'Trial Teams' during pre season. He had a solid 5 or 6 games to finish off last year. Looks like he may / could of been a good D3 or D4 type, spewing! In my case Grimes got the job done (for now)

I jumped on Geary when he started well last year but he burned me. He did look good on Saturday but with Dempster and Fisher to return I'm not sure if I would take the plunge

2100 with bartel, varcoe and blicavs to come...... 4-5 premiums scoring unders and viney on bench..... Could b worse..... Could of had watts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2230 with Bartel and Roughy to come.

Question - should I go with Roughy + $26k or stick with my original setup of Varcoe + $311k

2138 with captain GAJ
Buddy and Blicavs to come today

Fwd... My forward line was pretty ordinary
Mids.. Should of put Wines, who sat on my bench to score 125, on instead of O'Meara for 72.
Backs.. Shaw pulling out of the game in the warm up, had no one to cover him, as both the bench players were emergencies and didnt play! Oh well, sh1t happens!

Glad footy is back though!! Whooooo hooooooooo!

Question - should I go with Roughy + $26k or stick with my original setup of Varcoe + $311k
I love Varcoe, and I have him.
I reckon he'll do a lot of damage for us this year but I am not sure he'll ever average 100.

Not sure why I have him. lol

I love Varcoe, and I have him.
I reckon he'll do a lot of damage for us this year but I am not sure he'll ever average 100.

Not sure why I have him. lol

My line of thinking was that, with all the extra trades this year, there is an opportunity to play more mid pricers whilst keeping a cash reserve, then still having enough trades to upgrade to prems that have shown proven form during the season. This as opposed to taking one off the bat and potentially being stuck with an underperforming prem from the outset.

I don't know if this makes any sense?

Dont ask me, I'm crap at this game.
I'd say Varcoe will go up in price this year, and Roughhead will justify his price.

Worried about points or cash?
I'd worry about points.

Keep Roughy. He is a possible top 6 forward come year end and so you can set and forget. Varcoe won't be. So you'll have to trade him up one day. $311k is too much cash to have in the bank.

2,137 with Buddym Roughy, Blicavs to come. So a par score is 2,200+ I would assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back