Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain what "locked-in" means? I put all my bye players on the bench thinking that this round was just a traditional bye round.. lol

It means you are badly, badly screwed......

Bye players were all locked at the start of the first game this round. So you cannot trade them, shift them, make them emergency etc - after that game starts....

8/661 VC Macca. Didn't realise that all Bye players were locked out after 1st round, so now fielding Hibberd as C but very nervous that he'll be an 'in' and wont know until Saturday. Don't have any other non-player to use.
Anyone know what the time frame is for Burton's return? Cos that's when Houston was moved to the backline.

Can someone explain what "locked-in" means? I put all my bye players on the bench thinking that this round was just a traditional bye round.. lol
Did you not take 5 minutes to check any one of the social media profiles, any dream team advice page or this thread to get this information?

Unlucky mate. Bye players get their average.

I think I'll play it safe and put the fwd emergency on Aarts tonight. It atleast locks away a bench emergency option if we get carnage later in the week.

I've also got rankine sitting as my ideal emergency fwd, but if Simpson misses I'll need to field Rankine (and it'll be too late to make Aarts emergency).

This could be the round my team all falls apart. Brodie Smith apparently could barely move at training this morning with a massive compression bandage on his leg. Add to this a potential Witts rest after that first quarter ankle niggle, plus Curtis Taylor already confirmed out :'(

This could be the round my team all falls apart. Brodie Smith apparently could barely move at training this morning with a massive compression bandage on his leg. Add to this a potential Witts rest after that first quarter ankle niggle, plus Curtis Taylor already confirmed out :'(
oh no, where did you read about Smith?

Interestingly I can do King --> Draper, Smith --> Bailey and C.Taylor to Zorko with exactly $0 left.
Its a sign......
Tick it off!

Though am annoyed that through Gawn potential out means I got Draper instead of Tobe, so will now rely on Hamill to cover Brodie if out.

Dominos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Smith is out I'm forced to either trade him to Stewart and field Egg.
Or stick with my original trade of Egg -> Stewart and cop Watson's 45 (or field McPherson).

If I trade Smith, and then Egg scores sub 45 it's a massive massive fail.

How does my opponent have neither of Houston or Smith!? I think I'm cooked after 1 game this week.

Silver lining is we should get alot of important teams an hour before this next lockout to make a fully informed decision.

Bugger, just moved Smith to the midfield where I have no cover. Still if he is out it might work ok to trade him, he's been a little hit and miss this season. Just don't make him a late withdrawal, out tonight and Smith becomes Dusty, Bailey or Zorko, all non-options after tonights game starts.

You'd think they could at least be timly with the next set of teams being announced and not drag it out till 20mins to bouncedown to drop tomorrows teams!

This is brutal with Smith/Simpson/Close all potential outs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back