Game Day Round 10 vs. Adelaide, MCG, 1:45pm Sat 18/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
79a8c1453a09c2606615f995a1ede250.jpg

efda204e3fc7fc674c5d6db66a7873b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ln's, just a sense of comfort seeing JDG back. Great to also see McInnes and Macrae both named in the starting 18. These guys, with Sulli and Richards, including the emergencies Allan, Krueger and Dean as well, are the future. Krueger and Dean just need to stay fit, because they definitely have the ability...

With Howe out, I’m really surprised that we didn’t select Kreuger or even Johnson to give us a forward marking target. Having Cox and Reef as our only tall targets is a bit of a worry. Gonna need lots of goals for our mids.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Think Jordy may spend more time forward this week, but also think Shultz plays deeper with Jamie out (he did at Freo).

I don’t think we should be trying to talk down either of Fin or Richards games last week. They were both excellent in their own right in different ways and worked together beautifully on several occasions.

Pretty sure all Macrae’s goals were assisted by Richards, and Richard’s goal was assisted by Finn. So yeah, they definitely seemed to be working well together.

Doubt Allan will be the carry over 2 weeks in a row so either Kreuger or Dean you'd assume.

Depends on whether Harvey is a realistic chance of getting up in time.

Except for the most invasive ads ever!

Only chumps use the app. The mobile site works perfectly, but clearly a concept like that is beyond you.

Pretty cool you just admitted to all that. The mods will love it. Thanks champ.
Roll out the good old "champ" snide insults .... also your observation that all people who dont use a mobile app / phone to access big footy are "chumps" is also a predjudical slant on them .. and I am surre many are here .. wonder if the mods think that is ok also?

Doesn't make any sense saying that Kreuger needs a block of VFL games and at the same time making him the carryover, missing the opportunity to play. Unless the VFL have a bye.
Agree. When you think about it, the whole carry over layer system is always a disadvantage to someone. Perhaps they could play as a curtain raiser. No, that could never work, could it?

Edward will make many here look silly once he gets game time.

Same as WHE, Markov, Murphy, and Frampton did before him.
These players copped so much abuse. Include Cox and Cameron if you like.

Edward is the fittest player in the club. Possibly the fastest.
Fly sees it and so do I.
Get behind this boy!
We'll all be as happy for you as we will be for Ed when he finally gets selected!! LOL

Not sure if it's that he's that far back, or they have a plan to get him back to playing good consistent footy before considering him. His improvement over the last few games is encouraging.
Agree. If part of the plan with Ash is building his confidence, the last thing they'll do is bring him back before he's ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except for the most invasive ads ever!
I use an Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) so I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about!

Edit: lol they automatically edit A.d b.l.o.c.k.e.r

Not sure if it's that he's that far back, or they have a plan to get him back to playing good consistent footy before considering him. His improvement over the last few games is encouraging.
It might look like he’s improving but he still made some major fundamental errors and in general was poor. He will not be named as an emergency unless we’re desperate.

Agree. If part of the plan with Ash is building his confidence, the last thing they'll do is bring him back before he's ready.
AJ didn't go through the junior talent pathways also. It just looks like they are trying to give him as many tools as possible. He has improved the last few weeks. I like that they aren't rushing him back. You made a great call about his confidence. Sometimes if a player is only suited to one position and is struggling, a good way to build confidence is to move him around so that he gets to a point and says, "hey, I might be more than just a mark and kick player. As you know, the club are developing him nicely.

AJ didn't go through the junior talent pathways also. It just looks like they are trying to give him as many tools as possible. He has improved the last few weeks. I like that they aren't rushing him back. You made a great call about his confidence. Sometimes if a player is only suited to one position and is struggling, a good way to build confidence is to move him around so that he gets to a point and says, "hey, I might be more than just a mark and kick player. As you know, the club are developing him nicely.
Well we can all agree on one thing - he will be promoted when he is in ready.

Well we can all agree on one thing - he will be promoted when he is in ready.

It might look like he’s improving but he still made some major fundamental errors and in general was poor. He will not be named as an emergency unless we’re desperate.
I'm yet to see a player who doesn't make fundamental errors, except Nick of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back