Preview Round 11, 2024 : Hawks v Lions, 1:10pm Sunday 26th May, Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Glendinning, Glenn Jackovich, Alastair Lynch, David Neitz Adam Goodes and Matthew Pavlich were all definitely capable of playing at both ends within a game.
Gary Ayers, especially in the preseason night premiership used to play back pocket and full forward in alternate halves early in his career. Then famously won the norm playing on the wing.

Hardwick has absolutely owned Bailey the last few years. Pretty sure looking at the stats he's only ever kicked 1 goal against the Hawks.

I wonder if we keep Hardwick up forward or down back. I like a bit of unpredictability. Makes it a challenge for oppo coaches to work us out.

Hardwick has absolutely owned Bailey the last few years. Pretty sure looking at the stats he's only ever kicked 1 goal against the Hawks.

I wonder if we keep Hardwick up forward or down back. I like a bit of unpredictability. Makes it a challenge for oppo coaches to work us out.
And Dimma is the perfect candidate for that, equally effective and comfortable deep back or deep forward...

It's the kind of game that Zac Bailey will turn on his head. Him or Rayner. Now I've said this though we should be sweet.

Zorko has been magnificent playing that late in his career Akker in defence kind of role. He's too valuable to risk if he's not 100% given his injury history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. A fair portion of Mitch's problem appears to be psychological now.
The club has now realised there's absolutely no point putting him out there unless he's 110% confident in his body. Or he can't perform.

You're right, some can perform regardless, even if at 70% fitness..not Mitch.

Didn’t Mitchell say there is a something that floats around in his knee why can that be removed.

Didn’t Mitchell say there is a something that floats around in his knee why can that be removed.
Saw some old highlights of him and night and day different player. Amazing what an offseason with the lions and an injury can do

ROUND 11 SQUAD
Hawthorn v Brisbane Lions
Sunday 26 May
Marvel Stadium, 1.10pm

B: Jarman Impey, Sam Frost, Changkuoth Jiath
HB: Karl Amon, James Sicily, Massimo D'Ambrosio
C: Conor Nash, James Worpel, Josh Weddle
HF: Will Day, Cam Mackenzie, Luke Breust
F: Jack Ginnivan, Blake Hardwick, Mabior Chol
R: Lloyd Meek, Jai Newcombe, Dylan Moore

INT (from): Ethan Phillips, Connor Macdonald, Seamus Mitchell, Josh Ward, Calsher Dear, Jack Scrimshaw, Jack Gunston, Finn Maginness

In: Jack Scrimshaw, James Sicily, Jack Gunston, Josh Ward, Finn Maginness

Out: Jai Serong (Omitted), Nick Watson (Managed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back