Preview Round 11, 2024 : Hawks v Lions, 1:10pm Sunday 26th May, Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get Ryan.
We got Dear.
I know who I’d prefer.
The pick we used to select Dear wasn’t part of the trade.

All 2023 picks traded between Hawthorn and Brisbane weren’t used.

We effectively got Gunston and their 2024 second rounder for Ryan and our 2024 4th rounder.

I watched the footy in a pub (The Evening Star I think) in Surrey Hills last weekend on a boy's trip to Sydney.

Was having an excellent day drinking with the lads right up till that last 20 seconds 🤬
Shitty game. I actually turned it off about 10 minutes before. Did some deep breathing and turned it back on to prepare for an ironic laugh moment. Painful as shit

Serong played today but copped a head knock and is now under concussion protocols. Sicily will play, trained strongly all week and did all the contested work.
Thanks mate, always love your insights. I went to Box Hill but didn't get there as early as I would've liked, hence missed the Serong incident.
Did notice how tall McCabe was in person, Sammy leaving with fam at 3q time and Ratts half way thru the last, not that I'm having a go

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm attempting something new today, and I hope it's a good omen.

3 weeks in a row of close finishes has been too much to handle with trying to juggle family/parental responsibilities at the same time, so I won't be watching live today.

Will check in on the scores a few times and if we win it will be a great Sunday evening watching the replay!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back