Preview Round 11 Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry, you can't accurately judge a player after 12 games.

After 2 games last year he was projecting to be an absolute gun.
And at the time many of us pointed out how over the top the assessments were.
I'm not a Peel watcher but plenty reported on his weaknesses which he has since shown.

This isn't the list management thread, but one positive I've seen from Emmett is his ability to grab a ball multiple times that has been handballed behind him that most players would drop, let alone at speed.
He's got a few nice traits, but he doesn't hit the scoreboard and has lacked composure.

Markov is a good out for us. Very quick with penetrating kick.
Someone needs to shut Quaynor down. Swita? Walker? Walker has spent a lot of time playing between the arcs in recent matches. Might go to Bobby Hill though. Or Daicos?
Quaynor is back so doubt walker. Switta too small. Think last time banners might have played him for a bit

And at the time many of us pointed out how over the top the assessments were.
I'm not a Peel watcher but plenty reported on his weaknesses which he has since shown.

This isn't the list management thread, but one positive I've seen from Emmett is his ability to grab a ball multiple times that has been handballed behind him that most players would drop, let alone at speed.
He's got a few nice traits, but he doesn't hit the scoreboard and has lacked composure.
If our other small forwards or mids were kicking goals it wouldn't be such a big deal. But they don't.

I still have no confidence in winning this one.

Neither do I. The only way we win is if our potential A-graders play like A-graders and our plodders depart from their ploddery.

Guys like Switta, Emmett, Walters, Banfield and Johnson will need to play out of their skins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should win this with the bottom 6 the Pies are putting out:

2 debutants in Allan and Parker
Joe Richards and Jack Sullivan as mature agers with less than 5 games
Harvey Harrison and Charlie Dean with less than 10 games

So that's 6 players with less than 10 games experience.

We should win this with the bottom 6 the Pies are putting out:

2 debutants in Allan and Parker
Joe Richards and Jack Sullivan as mature agers with less than 5 games
Harvey Harrison and Charlie Dean with less than 10 games

So that's 6 players with less than 10 games experience.
Speaking of...

1716459272473.png

Darcy and Wagner in for Voss and Freddy.

Voss would rightfully feel hard done by, but it's great he's shown he's AFL level depth.
Voss is unlucky, but he will be back.
The young buck is living his best life.
After the last game he loved catching up with his home town mates & was "king of the world "
Ripping fella, a fair sized unit, & can play.
We did well there

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

these guys are big ins for them: Beau McCreery,Brody Mihocek
B graders at best, but unfortunately we are the team who B graders have career games against :(

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah but 7:10 or 7:15 would be fine. It’s a big ask having people finish work at 5pm and make a 6pm game especially with only trains running. Especially us who don’t work in or around the city.

Think more people would be inclined to go if they had time to go home eat dinner get changed etc.
Games aren’t going to start at 9.10pm on the east coast for tv audiences, it’s just too late. Even 6.10pm Perth time makes for a pretty late finish over there.

Fact is that if we want Friday games it’s what we’re going to get.

Games aren’t going to start at 9.10pm on the east coast for tv audiences, it’s just too late. Even 6.10pm Perth time makes for a pretty late finish over there.

Fact is that if we want Friday games it’s what we’re going to get.
2hr time difference this time of year, 2010 start over east

They could easily have pushed it back to 1840 start to allow people to get there after work

2hr time difference this time of year, 2010 start over east

They could easily have pushed it back to 1840 start to allow people to get there after work
Yeah, I was replying to the request for 1910 starts.

Shorten the games by 5 minutes a quarter of run time (eg drop to 16 or 17 minute quarters) and games could (would?) start at 6.40pm in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back