Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In a high scoring round I am heading for a dud score. It's going to cost me a big drop in rankings unless there are some really big ones from my 5 premier mids;
Sidebottom, Pendles, Gray, Wines, Hunter. Going to need about 600 from them to maintain my spot.

Last edited:
After a good start to the season, the last 2 weeks are really killing me.

1413 from 17. Sidey (c), Smith, Cox, Montagna and Hunter to come.

Ruggles (E) and Hewett are annoying but both are rookies so you have to ride with the good and bad I guess.

Duncan was disappointing after a good first half. Martin and Hall very annoying.

Will be lucky to hit 2000. Would need a heap to go right. Just watch Sidey get 50.

In a high scoring round I am heading for a dud score. It's going to cost me a big drop in rankings unless there are some really big ones from my 5 premier mids;
Sidebottom, Pendles, Gray, Wines, Hunter. Going to need about 600 from them to maintain my spot.
Cheer up mate im sure there r plenty high up who r having as bad week. Mines a shocker and doubt i will even hit 2k. Good thing is the guys u named have the potential to get that 600 u want easily.

Seems like u r turning it around very quickly as i said u would. Well done

Thanks, it does look like i'm coming into some good form :).

Plenty of spuds too this week, so can do better. Zaharakis and Hall were awful yesterday. Especially with blakely and davis on the bench.

Bailey Williams is a late in for the Doggies with Easton Wood a late out. Not going to change my score as he's on the bench but will help him get another price jump, if Wood's injury is bad or he has a ripper came he could even hold his spot in the team!

Cole is also a late in for the Eagles with McGovern out.

Both big outs in the context of the game actually.

Nice half from Smith - need every point to get to 2000 this week.

Fielding a donut in Mills because I didn't put the 'E' on Ruggles when I reverse traded him back in.. Whoops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Average half from Wingard/Gray

Not bad but not great.

This was my concern with Wingard. Very reliant on goals. Not a keeper but hoping to use him as a stepping stone over the next 6 weeks to about 450-480k.

Ffs on top of my opponent not having zaha or mills, he had Davis on field for a 95 last night and has red path on field who looks set for a big score. This game sucks sometimes - yes this should prob go in the melt thread but it's so annoying

Brought Gray in instead of Rocky, wanting to make sure he got through a full game first, and Gray doesn't even get me 90. Rocky outscore him by 100 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back