Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. I reckon the servers are down. I get a message that the servers are over loaded.
Which is ridiculous for a site that really only has Aus users (and a few k international users)
Its has advertising + paid users so no real excuse to not have a working site.
Same deal with the hour before lock out and the hour before round completion. Overloaded yet they know how many users they have.

C'mon AFL/Fantasy get your IT **** together!

Both sites down (Afl live stats anyway) and only my 3rd party app seems to be updating.

I assume I'm finishing well with Hunter, Boyd and Dunkley plus Captain Reiwoldt, Steven and B.smith to come but it'd be nice to know exactly where I'm at.

Last edited:
Bah server crash while in a close battle fighting for top of the ladder... talk about making me a nervous wreck... if i had of checked the scores earlier i might have been able to work out where i am at... now im just doing my own head in waiting

Bah server crash while in a close battle fighting for top of the ladder... talk about making me a nervous wreck... if i had of checked the scores earlier i might have been able to work out where i am at... now im just doing my own head in waiting

Haha, your avatar sums up the situation :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I had got a good score out of Tom Mitchell as skip. Now Lachie Hunter is scoring at such a rate he could end up with a score close to Tom Rockliff's 184.
This is doing well for me. I am playing a league against a bloke who I am well ahead of but he has 4 top Bulldog players to my one. With the way Hunter is going he will still outscore me but not by the 200+ I had thought it may be.

Just in case anyone isn't watching the best game of AFL all season today in doggies vs. west coast, wow doggies are doing it and it's their kpfs (Redpath, Stringer, Campbell) that are impressing me with them putting their bodies out there (Really thought this was their weakness). Williams despite low fantasy no's being savage so doubt he'd be dropped based on how he's doing. As well as the rest of his team, obvious guys like Hunter, Macrae, Dahl. Match intensity is impressive for 3 quarters. Still think Eagles have the goal scoring to take it in the 4th, just not sure our midfield can crack the doggies. Anyway if Eagles can win clearances in 4th, then we can probably take it... but I'd say our midfield will go flat and we might lose by more than the current margin. :/

Last edited:
RDT, SuperCoach and Ultimate Footy all down too, server issues due to the weather in Sydney apparently.

Go to FanFooty if you're trying to follow live scores guys!

Rule no.1 of hosting a website. Have servers at at least 2 data centres in different states. FAIL!!!

Josh kennedy spudded it up real good. My worst round by a big margin. I had martin , duncan , zaharakis , kennedy, franklin and hall. Montagna not looking good to. Was 290 and now probably over 1k. Back to the drawing board .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back