Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your R2 & R3 save the day. Was going to miss out on Neale's VC x2 but thankfully Ridley stepped up like a champ for the last minute loophole doughnut and Cameron with a splendid 87 at R3. Should finish around 1865 if my remaining 4 players can hit their season averages. 1900 if Merrett can pull another 120+ out of his arse.

Ridley is named to play isn’t he?

I'm pretty much embarrassed to say this; but I have get it off my chest.

The round was going great until I didn't remove Hosie off my ground prior to his team playing. I was hoping for him to be a 'late in' since he was an emg for North. His score surely had to match or better the 32 that Aarts (E) scored. Unfortunately I didn't remove him and I got stuck with Aarts. My other fwd who was to be swapped in in the event Hosie didn't play was D Cameron who obviously wasn't named yet. Well, we all know how that turned out. Cost me 55 points.

Watching Cameron kick me in the nuts, especially late, and Laird scoring at will made for the most unenjoyable Fantasy game for many a long day. Perhaps ever. I couldn't even get enthused over Smith's 101.

What makes it all worse is I have 4 four rucks in my team and I'll still get a donut for Draper. D Cameron gets 87 in a Rolling Lockout and I can't use it anywhere.

What was such a promising round will be so so.

1718 with Greenwood and a donut to come.

Who told Worsford that "managing" Draper would screw a shitload of owners? Ugh. At least Laird and Neale C are helping take the sting out of Gawn/Draper absences

Word on our board is that Sloane may come back next match.

Not to be unkind, but you guys have been terrible with injury management - surely he needs more time or risk re-injury....

Word on our board is that Sloane may come back next match.
Not to be unkind, but you guys have been terrible with injury management - surely he needs more time or risk re-injury....

Yeah judging by the Adelaide board they seem pretty ticked off at the team's fitness department. Surely Sloane doesn't come back and play permanent inside mid though. I'd be playing him at half forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah judging by the Adelaide board they seem pretty ticked off at the team's fitness department. Surely Sloane doesn't come back and play permanent inside mid though. I'd be playing him at half forward.

I love Sloane, one of my favourite non-Bulldogs players. But this all this suggests is that he'll play, get injured part way through - leave them a man down for the game and he'll miss the next 2 -4 afterwards.

Particularly as they are talking condensed schedules again in a few weeks.

We are EXTREMELY ticked off with our fitness department. There are still remmants of the previous shitshow of a football department that need to be shown the door.

But would make sense to play Sloane half forward!

We are EXTREMELY ticked off with our fitness department. There are still remmants of the previous shitshow of a football department that need to be shown the door.

But would make sense to play Sloane half forward!

Does it really make sense though? He's either fit or he's not? If he's not fit enough to play his usual role he may as well keep recovering...

Damn theres lots of huge scores going around. Not having Cameron hurts. I should reach 1900 but look like slipping in overall ranking.
Why oh why did i select Xerri and Williams over Cameron!

one of my biggest f*ck ups all year was starting Xerri, traded him for Cameron when he got a run then traded him back for Xerri when Cameron was dropped and Xerri got a gig 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ 2 wasted trades and probably $300k I won’t make this year!

1586 with McGrath and Luko to come (Carrying a donut for Draper)

Attempting to Push 1750 while everyone else is 200 points higher haha

So for those that don't already have Laird, how many are bringing him in when lockout lifts tonight?
He definitely seemed to have a more midfield role and even seemed to be attending centre bounces regularly. If theres talk of him staying mid rest of the season then it would be great to get him in. Trouble is id need 300k to get Mcpherson up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back