Game Day Round 11 - The Menzel/Rohan Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well another example of Longmire having no answers when thr opposition attack through the guts and run off our forwards. He still thinks bombing to the forwards is good. Crap. Thd gsne plan is ****ed. We had momentum then Kelly starts getting plenty because they start blocking for him. Our players just stand back. He still won't put Mills into the frey. Dawson was sent back. Again manage the samage not win the game.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

Buddy, Blakey and Menzel need to get involved if we are to do anything.
Doesn't seem likely right at the minute.

Sorry I don't buy that......these are paid professionals. If I had a 30% success rate at work I would be looking for a job.

Just not good enough IMO.

what if i said they were injured? then you forgive them

our shots are all wide or snaps, and we have a congested forward line

some poor kicking, but it all doesnt help

Despite the win/loss record, we are playing so much better than last year.
Don't buy this. We beat Geelong at home, Collingwood, GWS twice and West Coast twice last year.

Take the job Horse. We won't stop you. You could take them next week if you want.
\

NO ! .....................................................................We want Shaw to get his on the job training before coming back. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, i dont agree.

We were also completely flogged in a number of games, like no loss we have had this year.
I'd take getting flogged a few times and playing finals over honourable losses most weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back