Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on selection this week IMO.
Geelong play at kp for the next 3 I think.
I would take Bolton because Richmond have some real spuds at the bottom end of there team. + your guaranteed one price rise at least if he's picked this week.
Already had 2 at KP, hence Jelly going 126 and 134 the last two weeks ;)

Feeling like:

Newman > Scharenberg
Barrett > Cousins

Gives me 620k to upgrade my final 3 rookie spots in R12 & R13. Franklin will be coming in R12, not sure about the rest. Micth Wallis is also a possibility to come in R12 as well.

Anyone hoping that Eddy is going to play again are going to be disappointed.

It is not going to happen.

Dougal and Monfries are now ahead of him.

The only way he plays is if there are mass injuries at Port.

Trade Eddy out now if you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on what trades to do? currently have 170k in the bank.

Need greenwood thats the main priority and getting some cash up for upgrades next week.

Untitled.png

I'm absolutely stuffed so my initial gut 'swinging for the fences' & 'get points now dammit' trades look like

Nroo, JJK, Barrett > Sloane, Greene, Greenwood

Round 12 I have plenty of bodies, but round 13 will require some trades.

Will have to consider Bolton and Cousins, even wingard instead of greene

Last edited:
I'm absolutely stuffed so my initial gut 'swinging for the fences' & 'get points now dammit' trades look like

Nroo, JJK, Barrett > Sloane, Greene, Greenwood

Round 12 I have plenty of bodies, but round 13 will require some trades.

Will have to consider Bolton and Cousins

Liked Cousins game on Friday night. Am considering bringing him and Bolton in this week myself. The $64k question is who for.

I have 13 trades left.
Firstly - how many are people keeping for after R13?

My "plan" at this stage is a bit left field and I'm worried I'll be stranded, but I'm aiming to bank the cash available now and upgrade once it's more clear who the top in each line will be in 2-3 weeks.

Current team:
DEF: Doch, Adams, Laird, Otten, Marchbank, Newman (Williamson, Melican)
MID: Danger, Titch, Dusty, Bont, JPK, Fyfe, Wines, McGrath (SPP, Barrett, Myers)
RUCK: Grundy, Nankervis (Cameron)
FWD: Dahlhaus, Franklin, Steele, Waite, WHE, Parsons (Butler, Balic)

Plan is:
R11: Barrett->S.Selwood, Butler/Balic (depending on updates regarding their respective situations) -> Greenwood, possibly Williamson -> D.Lloyd/Bolton (McGrath DPP)
R12: SPP -> Rocky
R13: Otten -> J.Lloyd, WHE -> Macrae
Then R13-15 some combination of Marchbank upgrade, Waite->Gawn, Parsons->Yeo.

Basically planning to have around 3-4 trades left after R15, which I feel is a bit risky.

Currently ranked 2750, don't care about league just going as high as possible.

Too many trades?
Crap trades?

Thanks!

Thoughts on what trades to do? currently have 170k in the bank.

Need greenwood thats the main priority and getting some cash up for upgrades next week.

Looks good.

Good chance to move on Berry or Fisher this week (whoever gives you more headaches as both are around peaked and haven't shown a big ceiling like Newman/Otten), potentially Balic too (if any news this week) --> Greenwood, Bolton/Lloyd, S.Selwood.

Feeling like:

Newman > Scharenberg
Barrett > Cousins

Gives me 620k to upgrade my final 3 rookie spots in R12 & R13. Franklin will be coming in R12, not sure about the rest. Micth Wallis is also a possibility to come in R12 as well.

Sounds like you're set-up pretty well.
Don't know the rest of your backline but is Newman the only option? He could easily become J.Lloyd (and make money) or Rance/Harbrow/Simpson (for 50k) in 2-3 weeks.

So many options this week and a lot depends on Sandi. Thinking Steele, Barret and Parsons to Pendles, S Selwood and Greenwood. Gives me a predicted score of 1,941. Looking a bit thin for round 13 so may get Wines instead of Pendles and the use cash next week. Either way I'm two defenders short of a full non-rookie side. Just need to add Doch and Hibberd next week then it's all luxury. Screenshot_2017-05-29-17-16-08_1.jpg

Have f***ed around with a few sideways/small downgrade trades so far:

- J. Barrett > S. Selwood (bye coverage hopefully okay because next week S. Selwood goes on bench and Rockliff comes on field if he plays).

- J. Pickett > J. Cousins (finally getting rid of the pi(ckett)ece of sh*t, Cousins played well and it gets me some money.

- J. Kennedy > C. Dixon (Kennedy will be out for a while so wanted to bring in a Suns/Port forward because they've had the bye already, already have Tom J Lynch so was weighing up between Dixon or Wingard and have gone the POD with Dixon because my team sucks anyway so might as well take even more risks haha).

So many options this week and a lot depends on Sandi. Thinking Steele, Barret and Parsons to Pendles, S Selwood and Greenwood. Gives me a predicted score of 1,941. Looking a bit thin for round 13 so may get Wines instead of Pendles and the use cash next week. Either way I'm two defenders short of a full non-rookie side. Just need to add Doch and Hibberd next week then it's all luxury. View attachment 375813

Like the Parsons/Barrett > Greenwood/Scooter trades.

But why upgrade Steele to Pendles this week with Pendles having the bye next week? Either upgrade Steele to a Port/Suns player as they've had the bye already or upgrade him later to Pendles in a couple weeks :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back