Not open for further replies.

jackess

Hall of Famer
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Blood the kids.

Time to drop Rayner, Archie, Hipwood, McCarthy

Just lazy and ineffectual. We are a mentally weak team away from home. Fagan needs to make some changes after the bye.
Mitch Robbo and Matho too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Nick Robertson practising goal kicking with the forwards. Fagan may be about to pull a masterstroke. ROBERTSON GOES FORWARD!

Fages wandering around without a care in the world.

View attachment 688667
We should ask the question as to what Brad Scott is up to next year. Noble clearly has one foot out the door; Fagan can go to for all I care. He too put in an arrogant display today with the side he went with and inability to steel the side for the inevitable display by Carlton.

Spazzallo

Here come the boys from old Fitzroy
Aug 6, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy
It’s not like Cripps is untagable, he’s played like **** the last few weeks yet nobody could get close. We will be lucky to get to 10 wins.

TheBrownDog

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
What a disgraceful and arrogant performance by both the players and match committee. How many more games are they going to gift plodders like Rayner, McCarthy and Smith to name a few.

Few of them are worthy to wear that jumper today and the club should be ashamed of that pathetic, insipid meek display.

Just a typical weak effort again in Melbourne.
Dylan if we dumped your whipping boys and selected all your favourite Tom Cutler types and dished up an identical performance you would be exclusively blaming the matchday coaching and performances. And rightfully so.

But I get it, you and 3KZ have been playing the lost at selection card every week. So I can expect plenty of gloating now that the broken clock finally showed the right time.

We were 37 points up and dominating. This was lost on the day by every measure.

jackess

Hall of Famer
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We should ask the question as to what Brad Scott is up to next year. Noble clearly has one foot out the door; Fagan can go to for all I care. He too put in an arrogant display today with the side he went with and inability to steel the side for the inevitable display by Carlton.
Just warming up for your melt?

BeamStar17

BigFooty Rising Star
Oct 10, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Everton, Bucks, Ducks
There were so many Lions fans here today and every time they let us down in Melbourne. I don’t know why we all keep going along to Melbourne games, Lions don’t turn up

Tom14

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dylan if we dumped your whipping boys and selected all your favourite Tom Cutler types and dished up an identical performance you would be exclusively blaming the matchday coaching and performances. And rightfully so.

But I get it, you and 3KZ have been playing the lost at selection card every week. So I can expect plenty of gloating now that the broken clock finally showed the right time.

We were 37 points up and dominating. This was lost on the day by every measure.
Only lost at selection card I will accept is Archie instead of Big O. Massive liability around the ground and got killed by Kreuzer anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lionheart182

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
In shock. Legitimately can’t believe what I just witnessed. Season derailing potential here

Fagenslions36

Senior List
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What a disgraceful performer imagine rocking up to the hall of fame dinner tonight putrid . Archie smith is absolutely a list clogger how he gets a game is beyond me . Not playing walker was a massive mistake would of taken intercept marks.

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's down to us being a disgrace, the umps didn't cost us the game, we were atrocious except for 15 minutes.
I agree we didnt deserve to win, but there was a bias throughout the day.

Out of curiosity who did Eleni support as a kid.

WA Lion

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Losing today sucks but grow up dude, you're embarrassing yourself

CarterS

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Slight overreaction

Lionheart182

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
Oscar should have played. Archie tries hard but he is a dead set liability. Experiment over in my view.

Dlions

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Obviously Patrick Cripps has a very contagious disease😷

Mavlions1961

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks
Not good enough, no answer to stop Cripps/Kreuzer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheBrownDog

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Only lost at selection card I will accept is Archie instead of Big O. Massive liability around the ground and got killed by Kreuzer anyway.
Yup, he will rightfully be dropped next week. Rest of the team showed they had the setup to win the game. But stopped when they got 37 points up and thought the job was done.

haystark

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2018
Hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GDFC Magpies, Tas Tigers, Liverpool
Pretenders.

Lachie Neale needs some serious help in the middle to stop the slide down the ladder after the bye now that they've been found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom