Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry kents but just had this thought pass through my head. Wouldn’t it be funny if NicNat was rested this week! 😱🤭
Don't worry guys , i got this...

tenor.gif

How confident are we that Draper plays kents? Looped that spud King George last night and have Hosie (lol) @ F6 presently but would rather swing the Big O down to F6 and bring on Draper as cover as I feel like Hosie will be lucky to score 40 :oops:

Might as well put my microchol on the line and embrace the donut when Woosha decides TBell on one leg is more desirable
Don't think he gets back in. For some reason the absolute stain of a football club I used to support won't play him because of TBC form.

If Essendon are serious about themselves, he would be and Tom would be out, but they are not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry kents but just had this thought pass through my head. Wouldn’t it be funny if NicNat was rested this week! 😱🤭
You are a cruel cruel man. Although it would be poetic justice for yourself. Who’d you end up trading in for him?

How confident are we that Draper plays kents? Looped that spud King George last night and have Hosie (lol) @ F6 presently but would rather swing the Big O down to F6 and bring on Draper as cover as I feel like Hosie will be lucky to score 40 :oops:

Might as well put my microchol on the line and embrace the donut when Woosha decides TBell on one leg is more desirable

95% certain.

But it's the 5% that irks me.

I would swing the Big O FWD to F6, moving Comben to R3, and play Draper at R2 for a week.
This allows me to move Simpkin/Wingard to M7 and Budarick to F8
Then I can sideways Robertson to Bytel if I wanted, but will Bytel play? Zak Jones is 100% back, and Seb Ross a chance.

Too many risks, so will leave Draper at R3 and ignore Bytel.

I’m pretty confident. If he doesn’t he’ll be the first player “managed” to not come straight back in so far IIRC.

Grrrr, wanted to know if Sholl is playing before I turn Pickett into Fyfe.
Otherwise I’ll cop a donut with rivers out, don’t want to trade Doedee to Sicily this week as I reckon he will have a big price drop.
Looks like I’m trading blind.
We’ve all traded blind for three rounds? :oops:

95% certain.

I would swing the Big O FWD to F6, moving Comben to R3, and play Draper at R2 for a week.
Then I can sideways Robertson to Bytel if I wanted, but will Bytel play? Zak Jones is 100% back, and Seb Ross a chance.

I'm the same mate. I can't see a reason why he wouldn't play (TBC injured, 4 day break, was "managed" last week) but there's that little bit of uncertainty that comes with not knowing the teams and the fact that it's Essendon making me a little wary.
The bolded is exactly what I want to do. I've already gone in on Bytel if that makes you feel any better but I'm a reckless kent trying to make a s**t year for myself fun. Now that I say it maybe I should just risk the donut...

Honestly everything comes back to this bullshit naming of teams 24 hours prior. I'm never going to get over this.

Pulled the trigger on Gawn to Big O. Screw it. With Xerri in, it may mean more HTA when he doesn't have to go up against Goldy.
NicNat not named yet, and possibly managed through the byes. ROB inconsistent in a poor team. Marshall sharing points with Ryder.

Just need 4 weeks from Big O up, even though it's against some solid opposition. An average of 90 will do. 4 weeks before I consider what to do with him.

He could stay at F6, with Wingard/Simpkin/BSmiff upgraded to Gawn later. Love his flexibility.
So happy I took Comben at R3 to start the year. RUC/FWD DPP is golden.

95% certain.

And you'll kick yourself afterwards for not moving BIG O to Fwds ......but you can't gamble the way it is currently

Man I really dont wanna trade Gawn, but don't want to cop a dount either. Does anyone know anything about this Tom De Konning bloke? He is named as starting ruck for Carlton but only scored 38 last week, but I am assuming he may have only pinch hit in the ruck with Pitto, but now he is out... is this guy likely ruck solo? even if just for one game.. thats all i need him for. But also seems a waste of a trade.

Otherwsie Gawn > Nic Nat and Rankine > Whoever I want, Macrae, Fyfe, Oliver, Petracca etc..

Grrrr, wanted to know if Sholl is playing before I turn Pickett into Fyfe.
Otherwise I’ll cop a donut with rivers out, don’t want to trade Doedee to Sicily this week as I reckon he will have a big price drop.
Looks like I’m trading blind.

Can't see why Sholl would be dropped. Was good last round. But Crazy Nicks might bring Gibbs back in for him. Nutcases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back