Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I'm structured up this week, doesn't look like I'm going to have a loophole option if VC Neale posts a good score. Would need Starc to pull a blue moon score out of his butt as E on the pine for me to be able to loop. Otherwise, my non player in the backline has to get traded. Still kicking myself for completely forgetting to trade in gull before Thursday night. Will likely cost me plenty this week.

Man I really dont wanna trade Gawn, but don't want to cop a dount either. Does anyone know anything about this Tom De Konning bloke? He is named as starting ruck for Carlton but only scored 38 last week, but I am assuming he may have only pinch hit in the ruck with Pitto, but now he is out... is this guy likely ruck solo? even if just for one game.. thats all i need him for. But also seems a waste of a trade.

Otherwsie Gawn > Nic Nat and Rankine > Whoever I want, Macrae, Fyfe, Oliver, Petracca etc..

Answered your own question. Now go outside and give yourself a good uppercut as penance.

Man I really dont wanna trade Gawn, but don't want to cop a dount either. Does anyone know anything about this Tom De Konning bloke? He is named as starting ruck for Carlton but only scored 38 last week, but I am assuming he may have only pinch hit in the ruck with Pitto, but now he is out... is this guy likely ruck solo? even if just for one game.. thats all i need him for. But also seems a waste of a trade.

Otherwsie Gawn > Nic Nat and Rankine > Whoever I want, Macrae, Fyfe, Oliver, Petracca etc..
Tom did a great job last week, better ruckman than pitto .....but De Koning tired badly in 2nd half

How confident are we that Draper plays kents? Looped that spud King George last night and have Hosie (lol) @ F6 presently but would rather swing the Big O down to F6 and bring on Draper as cover as I feel like Hosie will be lucky to score 40 :oops:

Might as well put my microchol on the line and embrace the donut when Woosha decides TBell on one leg is more desirable
I have done the same thing.

Big O at F6 and make Draper R2.

I will hunt Woosha down if Draper does not play

TDK will ruck solo with chopouts from Cas here and there. I'm not sure how well he'll score but I will say that the best patch of the game for Carlton last week was when he was rucking while Pitto was off getting sorted out - NicNat completely ragdolled Pittonet while TDK largely seemed to hold his own and from the eye test we did a lot better out of the middle for that period.
He's pretty raw and not sure he has the tank to ruck a full game at AFL level yet but he is talented and IMO he should be our ruck long term when we finally realise Kreuzer isn't the option anymore.

Teams have been released at 6.20pm every day during this period. Why did you think it would change today?

I was under the impression they were released at least 24 hours before the game.

Which to be fair is what has been happening in most of the games in the festival of footy hasn’t it ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I somehow have 3 R3’s in my team and no R2 (Draper/Xerri and now De Konning), hopefully they generate enough cash I can turn two of them into Max in a couple of weeks!

I have done the same thing.

Big O at F6 and make Draper R2.

I will hunt Woosha down if Draper does not play

Okay brilliant. Someone else to melt with me when Woosha *s us both over. I'm in. Locked and loaded :moustache:

Yep I’ve got a reasonable spread but my entire bench is dead pretty much lol, just going to have to make due somehow
My DEF bench has been sick all year .....has cost me big time

Can you get ROB and Big O ?

I was thinking R3 over bye rounds with DPP could help .

Already brought in Bytel and will be bringing in Fyfe as the other trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back