Round 12 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/429
Very happy with new recruits Priddis and especially Naitanui, where did that come from?! Only wish I put the V on him instead of Priddis so I could use the loophole.

would take the 132 as its guaranteed, ablett only got 150ish with a 53 touch game, given his score last week i expect him to bounce back but it's a fair gamble for not much more upside

Can't see Ablett getting two bad scores in a row, if anything he's the sort of guy who will bounce back in a big way after such a bad game. Think I might take a punt and keep the c on him.

likewise 2 new recruits priddis and nicnat did well, will take priddis 131 as vc, if only it wss on nic nat tho, had jacobs all week but then due to the teams carnage losing giles hall sexton bootsma morris and possibly redden, thought stuff it and traded in Nicnat where i had jacobs all week, morris also departed for gibson and ledger for priddis, no trades now for a few weeks, funny enough im still half a chance against my opponent who has 3 extra players then me, my nicnat and priddis x2 v his scotland judd and kruezer so basically we both had 3 players play and i oitscored him by 189, so almost could say now his 3 player advantage is now just a 1 player advantage. just need an ablett 60 for him and im well into the lead. goodluck all

263/2
Nic Nat and Hurn

Hoping for a good week.. Have 19 players that should play, so I think I could be up on a few people there, only missing 5 of best 22 in a bye week is a pretty good outcome I think

Redden named!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D If all works out I'm sure this will be the last time most of us will ever need him ever again.

Just Cox and Naitanui so far. Very happy.

Spewing I forgot about the captaincy loophole, would have gone NicNat for sure. Still Ablett is likely to come out and get 200+ after last week (fingers crossed!).

Not feeling so bad now about burning a trade (Sandi - NicNat) when I really didn't want to!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Dangerfield & Goddard to play tonight. Tomorrow will make or break my week, I have 6 Tigers playing, 4 Roos & captain Ablett!

EDIT:
Ablett x 2
Deledio
Swallow
Cotchin
Goldstein
Petrie
J.Riewoldt
B.Harvey
Martin
Newman
& Conca to play for me tomorrow with emergencies Ellis & McDonald also to play. I am hoping for huge scores from all of them :)

Interesting that I appear to be playing another person who is trying to win round 12 in one of my leagues. They scored about 1000 last round and have clearly used a fair few trades to only have 2 rookies in Treloar and Zorko starting this week with the rest of their team being guns. Luckily for me they had Judd and I don't have any rookies starting so I really should have their measure but for a team averaging under 2000 they will certainly score well this round.

I'll laugh if you don't even manage to win your league game this week. I'll also be glad when this round is over and we don't have to read 20 irrelevant posts from 'the guy that is just trying to win round 12'

Just sayin...

I'm set for a cracker of a league game in my first league. It seems they have also gone all out trying to win this round with the only rookie on their ground Zorko and the rest gun players. Currently my predicted score is 2386 and theirs is 2254 but I think it will be a bit closer than that, they have some big names tonight in Hayes, Riewoldt & Scotty Thompson that I don't have. Ultimately I think Judd will probably cost them but it will definitely be entertaining, all my other league games will be easy wins

I'll laugh if you don't even manage to win your league game this week. I'll also be glad when this round is over and we don't have to read 20 irrelevant posts from 'the guy that is just trying to win round 12'

Just sayin...
Well that is a huge exaggeration but what I will say is that many others post repeatedly in these threads too. I am posting at an alarming rate, yes, but that is because after this round you have my guarantee I will barely be posting about my team again for the season...maybe next week to laugh when I score about 700. I don't believe I am really attention seeking I am just laying out my ideas about my team and after this round I will go back to not giving a s**t about SC. If you don't like it, just ignore my posts :thumbsu:

316/2 so far thanks to Naitanui and new recruit Priddis.

Big night like most! Dangerfield, Shaw, Dal Santo, Riewodlt and Goddard. 3 donuts this week and a predicted 5 next week. Hoping for a big one this weekend to soften the blow of next week. These multi round byes are making Supercoach so stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back