Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Beech this week
Partington maybe next week

Have a bad feeling. But Can't justify extra spend on players who might not stay in (Brown, JKH, Cox). Extra 20-50k might be very helpful.

So final trades will be:
Myers-> JPK last night
WHE -> Beech
Otten-> Rockliff

Go roughy!

Good luck all!

Settling on:

in Cameron Pedersen $496,000
out Braydon Preuss $316,000
in Jonathon Beech $150,000
out Andy Otten $389,000
in Michael Hibberd $492,000
out Andrew McGrath $400,000

Would kind of like to get someone else in instead of Beech due to bye next round, but I can live with fielding 21 instead of 22 next week.

Settling on:

in Cameron Pedersen $496,000
out Braydon Preuss $316,000
in Jonathon Beech $150,000
out Andy Otten $389,000
in Michael Hibberd $492,000
out Andrew McGrath $400,000

Would kind of like to get someone else in instead of Beech due to bye next round, but I can live with fielding 21 instead of 22 next week.

pederson will he stat well with jake spencer back around the blocks?

Don't be surprised to see him dropped for McGovern next week.

No way, they'd drop Otten and/or Douglas for McGovern and Cheney whenever they're fit and swing Beech to HFF instead of outside mid. Someone in that selection panel surely knows they've been a little too tall in their forward line for a while since JJ was back.

No way, they'd drop Otten and/or Douglas for McGovern and Cheney whenever they're fit and swing Beech to HFF instead of outside mid. Someone in that selection panel surely knows they've been a little too tall in their forward line for a while since JJ was back.

Depends if the selectors went with Beech or Brown in AF this week maybe

Lol Douglas isn't getting dropped. Beech was good tonight but he's a first gamer and they get dropped after 1 game a lot.

Lol Douglas isn't getting dropped. Beech was good tonight but he's a first gamer and they get dropped after 1 game a lot.

Well I guess when you've got Mackay sitting there as the emergency they should always only ever get 1 game. :p

Pretty sure most other clubs in the competition asides from GWS would gladly take Galluci, Wigg and Beech off your hands if you want to play mackay.

Well I guess when you've got Mackay sitting there as the emergency they should always only ever get 1 game. :p

Pretty sure most other clubs in the competition asides from GWS would gladly take Galluci, Wigg and Beech off your hands if you want to play mackay.
No Crows fan wants Mackay playing over those 3 trust me lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just lol if you didn't get brennan cox, going to ton up today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back