Trades Round 12 Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to own Fyfe for the first time in AFL Fantasy as far as I can remember.
Down to 3 on ground rookies.

Lloyd, Laird, Stewart, Docherty, Bailey, Thurlow (McPherson, Williams)
Gaff, Oliver, Fyfe, Coniglio, Mitchell, Zorko, Martin, Simpson (H.Jones, Wick, Bytel)
Grundy, English (Draper)
Petracca, Whitfield, Simpkin, B.Smith, D.Cameron, Rankine (Foot, Cavarra)

125k in the bank for next week. Hopefully will upgrade Rankine/Simpson or B.Smith if he performs poorly.

Locking in Sholl early as I need a cheap defender. Teams just won't be released soon enough for my ideal trades so throwing in my cards and trading Houston to Zorko also.

Now see Zorko has a bye in 2 weeks.. at best he could get his average into the 80's.. Not huge.

Day to Witherden might be better.

With bye averages a big factor. Thoughts on Sam Mayes? 66 average, 445k. BE 14. Will make a heap of cash, provide decent scores and give you a decent score on his bye week. Rankine to him only costs 45k. Coin is tight

May also pick up def status after this round

Anyone have any intel on whether Viney plays? What he scores would be good too, ta

Locking in Sholl early as I need a cheap defender. Teams just won't be released soon enough for my ideal trades so throwing in my cards and trading Houston to Zorko also.

Now see Zorko has a bye in 2 weeks.. at best he could get his average into the 80's.. Not huge.

Day to Witherden might be better.
Zorko 80 is not huge as a midfielder but if he gets DPP then he is a lock. All signs point to him getting fwd status after this round so I'll jump on....worst case is he remains MID only and I have a player that has a great ceiling on his day.

Okay I’m taking a punt and going Gawn to Ladhams.. gives me money to upgrade to a Adam/Steele.

I’m scared

Okay I’m taking a punt and going Gawn to Ladhams.. gives me money to upgrade to a Adam/Steele.

I’m scared

Strong username to post correlation....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with Thurlow's success last night, I'm tempted to double down on the unassuming forgotten rejects and get Mayes in tonight....
Me too mate. Was looking at his numbers today. Has an 80 year to his name at Brisbane. If he can go at 65 for a weeks (80) he’ll make a quick 100k and be an easy upgrade to a fallen mid like Dunkley, Gaff etc

Can Bring in Bytel or Scholl for Aarts in the UTIL slot

If I bring in Scholl then I lock him in for a lower price and can Trade out Mcpherson for a Forward or mid next work, or is Bytel too good to pass up, any other 170k Defenders looking likely for next week? Do not want to trade out Mcpherson with no cover but he will be my fattest rookie to cash bar Serong

EDIT:
Think Bytel is the smarter move and can watch Cottrell for the blues for next week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back