Trades Round 12 Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.McInerney -> Foot
Parfitt -> Big O
Vandermeer -> Macrae

Not quite sure how the bad McInerney held M10 for that long, but you put one in and you take one out.

Last edited:
Rivers shafted again.
If he's gonna continue to be omitted, I will end up trading him to a dummy $170k fill in to get that cash as there isn't many def rookies this week.

If D8 is gonna be a DNP, it may as well be a $170k one.

I cna't really get Bytel without cashing in Serong which is frustrating because I wanted Bytel, but I guess it just isn't to be. I am going to swap out Pitt for LDU instead for a bit of a punt/cash grab/decent score for a few weeks then upgrade him to some new DPP forwards.

What's everyone thoughts on the best rookie to get this week apart from Bytel and Sholl who I already have? Can trade Tobe Watson to any rookie. Leaning towards either Ruscoe whose a bit more pricey and I'm not sold he can score more than 50+. Reid from the Eagles maybe? Not sure about Cottrell and Honey's JS going forward.

What's everyone thoughts on the best rookie to get this week apart from Bytel and Sholl who I already have? Can trade Tobe Watson to any rookie. Leaning towards either Ruscoe whose a bit more pricey and I'm not sold he can score more than 50+. Reid from the Eagles maybe? Not sure about Cottrell and Honey's JS going forward.

I don't have him because I'm bringing in Bytel this week but everything I've read on Honey seems positive. I'll probably target him next week. You might know a bit more about him and his role though seeing as he is a Carlton boy.

Rivers shafted again.
If he's gonna continue to be omitted, I will end up trading him to a dummy $170k fill in to get that cash as there isn't many def rookies this week.

If D8 is gonna be a DNP, it may as well be a $170k one.

already planning to get rid of one of him/Watson next week, for this exact reason.

thought he played well last week....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sir... You have ball of absolute steel

I so want to do it but just can't

I have nothing left to lose, and it saves me 40K on Laird...

I suspect, like all my changes - it's for the worse, but that's fine.... There's always next week and next year....

Final trades -

McHenry -> Foot
T Watson -> Honey
Lambert -> Simpkin

Decided on Honey for the next best rookie given I've got Bytel and Sholl already. Hopefully with Martin out for a week or two he can get a good crack. He's come pretty well touted as a small down there. Plus the M/F DPP is nice.

Sick of Lambert and for 24k I can get Simpkin so hopefully its an improvement. For anyone with Lambert still watch him tonne up this week now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back