Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see a number of changes.
Out: Joe Richards, Mason Cox, Brody Mihocek, Edward Allan, Wil Parker
In: Nathan Kreuger, Finlay Macrae, Jeremy Howe, Leggy Oleg, Jack Bytel

I'd put Steele forward and we need leadership in our fwd50. Kreuger fwd and chop out in the ruck, Macrea forward, i'd throw Howe forward a times, Leggy for speed out of our backline, Bytel sub.

If Reef is ready, he comes back.

The Doggys are due to spud up a game and Friday night it is. Pies by 26, just give us the 4 points already and we'll move on and you won't have to embarrass yourselves. :p :D

I'd put Steele forward and we need leadership in our fwd50. Kreuger fwd and chop out in the ruck, Macrea forward, i'd throw Howe forward a times, Leggy for speed out of our backline, Bytel sub.

The Doggys are due to spud up a game and Friday night it is. Pies by 26, just give us the 4 points already and we'll move on and you won't have to embarrass yourselves. :p :D
Reef still in protocol

Personally l'm keeping Parker in the side. We may as well give these guys as much exposure to senior footy when we are able to, and l liked what he did against Freo when he came on.
Looks to have a good footy brain, he's a nice kick of the ball, and l would like to see what he can do in a full game...

I wouldn't mind if Parker gets another go this week

I would love to know the expletives let go by Fly today when he was updated with the injury carnage. I'm tipping the conversation started with "What the F***!!"
More like, what can we do? We move forward. We back our system and believe we can do it with the team we put on the field. Link the chain. Each player represents a vital link in the chain and we’re only as good, only as strong as each link in place. Together we can form and unbreakable chain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s this rubbish about mihocek being brought back too early? Got injured on Friday 3 May v Carlton yeah? And played again on Friday 24 May, which is 21 days post injury and very standard for hamstring injuries .

This week
In: kreuger howe macrae
Out: Richards cox mihocek

Pies by 4 goals. And then bring on the dees. Anyone writing off the kings birthday game already really should have learnt their lesson by now

More like, what can we do? We move forward. We back our system and believe we can do it with the team we put on the field. Link the chain. Each player represents a vital link in the chain and we’re only as good, only as strong as each link in place. Together we can form and unbreakable chain.

True, for us it's not about who is out it's about next in, and backing our system. Hoping it can stand up over the next two weeks. I'm sure the rest of the footy world is waiting for us to fall over in the next two rounds....

Last edited:
Another forward goes down.The forward line is cursed,I tell ya,it’s cursed!
ya know this is the type of reverse logic scenario where Kreugs comes in, plays in that 'cursed' forward line and fails to get an injury

Strange times…the VFL boys who were getting whipped in games have now stepped up in the AFL to have us sitting equal fourth on the ladder. When they dismantle the bullies this week we may ask ourselves whether Josh Fraser and co. actually prepare the young guns for the AFL system and not necessarily for winning VFL games. The transition has been seem less and really mind blowing.

Thats the culture of the club now. Roles and team first. And we are trusting they can do it. Go pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With the king’s birthday game almost a guaranteed loss now , we probably need to get wins against dogs and north before bye to keep the season on track before the troups return
1716810600321.jpeg

So we have currently only 28 players available for selection, not including Howe and Bytel who will be assessed later this week. How are we undefeated since round 3, lol.....

Last edited:
So we have currently have only 28 players available for selection, not including Howe and Bytel who will be assessed later this week. How are we undefeated since round 3, lol.....

Makes you think where we'd be if we didn't have so many injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back