Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

all out for 1829... Dismal display from my mids and rucks
That's an awesome score! What round rank are you on? I'm 1.5k for the round with 1627. Got Macrae, Dahl and Hannan tomorrow, scores of 45, 57 and 60 in the gun. Should get over 1700. Gone from 6.9k to 3.4k. Hope I can hold that position!

That's an awesome score! What round rank are you on? I'm 1.5k for the round with 1627. Got Macrae, Dahl and Hannan tomorrow, scores of 45, 57 and 60 in the gun. Should get over 1700. Gone from 6.9k to 3.4k. Hope I can hold that position!
Overnight round rank of 72 with no-one to come so will drop off a bit through those with Macrae & Dahlhaus.
Overall overnight rank of 70... hoping for inside top 200 by the end of the round?

Overnight round rank of 72 with no-one to come so will drop off a bit through those with Macrae & Dahlhaus.
Overall overnight rank of 70... hoping for inside top 200 by the end of the round?
I've got them both so I hope they both do really well (sorry ahah) but you'll still be in a super position mate.

What was your ranking before the first bye??

I've got them both so I hope they both do really well (sorry ahah) but you'll still be in a super position mate.

What was your ranking before the first bye??
1259... although not finished yet I'm calling the loading up of suns & power players during the byes & R10 as a success.

My week so i had 19 players going:

Tuohy 72
Newnes 79
M.Willis 22
Butler 20
Barlow 82 (Inj) - Means i cant improve my side by 55 pts next wk now with treloar
Rocky 74
Beams 60

So yeh having that 19 alot of top teams had 15-17 i am now struggling to beat them with 19

and i just cannot handle Docherty being left to roam free for 3 qtrs and carlton kill thos qtrs and the game whereas in the 3rd he was made accountable and all of a sudden blues were horrid

Tuohy 72
Newnes 79
M.Willis 22
Butler 20
Barlow 82 (Inj) - Means i cant improve my side by 55 pts next wk now with treloar
Rocky 74
Beams 60

So yeh having that 19 alot of top teams had 15-17 i am now struggling to beat them with 19

and i just cannot handle Docherty being left to roam free for 3 qtrs and carlton kill thos qtrs and the game whereas in the 3rd he was made accountable and all of a sudden blues were horrid

a bit of a blueprint for the mid table teams against Carlton you'd think...

Tuohy 72
Newnes 79
M.Willis 22
Butler 20
Rocky 74
Beams 60

a bit of a blueprint for the mid table teams against Carlton you'd think...

1259... although not finished yet I'm calling the loading up of suns & power players during the byes & R10 as a success.
Awesome stuff mate, what Suns/Power players did you have? I felt my structures across the bye's were really good, this week is my most difficult week of the byes but I still have 18 players and should oddly enough have my best score of the bye rounds. My ranking before the byes was 4500, my live ranking is 4807 (I ballooned out to 6500 before this round) with 1455 points with Macrae, Dahl & Oliver to come so I should score between 1700 & 1800 which this week so I'd imagine I should improve that live ranking a bit but nothing significant on my pre-byes overall.

Usually I've used the byes as a real tool to climb up the rankings but with the three trades each week and Port and Gold Coast having an earlier bye it's made it almost impossible to stuff up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome stuff mate, what Suns/Power players did you have? I felt my structures across the bye's were really good, this week is my most difficult week of the byes but I still have 18 players and should oddly enough have my best score of the bye rounds. My ranking before the byes was 4500, my live ranking is 4807 (I ballooned out to 6500 before this round) with 1455 points with Macrae, Dahl & Oliver to come so I should score between 1700 & 1800 which this week so I'd imagine I should improve that live ranking a bit but nothing significant on my pre-byes overall.

Usually I've used the byes as a real tool to climb up the rankings but with the three trades each week and Port and Gold Coast having an earlier bye it's made it almost impossible to stuff up.

I've had Gaz & Witts all season, then got Jasper Pitiful & Barlow, then Hall & Pitiful > Hanley.
so I had a two mids, a ruck, a fwd & a def which allowed me to have 18-19?/22/21 available.

Barlow & Hanley? will go soon, Witts will go to big Max. Gonna wait and see on Hall now Barlow's out.

I've had Gaz & Witts all season, then got Jasper Pitiful & Barlow, then Hall & Pitiful > Hanley.
so I had a two mids, a ruck, a fwd & a def which allowed me to have 18-19?/22/21 available.

Barlow & Hanley? will go soon, Witts will go to big Max. Gonna wait and see on Hall now Barlow's out.

Yeah the unlimited trades plus rookie issues suggests this was the best way to go. Either load GC/Port or load r12 players would have been winning strategies.

Yeah but a bunch of those guys failed during the bye rounds. Pittard. Robbie Gray. Harbrow (suspended) etc. so even though it should've worked it's pretty damn painful unless you got the exact ones.

So I wasn't able to watch the Brisbane game but what's the deal with Rocky atm? Injured or playing forward?

He never plays well against Port. I have no idea why. He just doesn't. Hasn't scored over 100 against us in his last 5 games.

What's the top score going to be this round? 1800? :rolleyes:

Overall has to be broken. My season is shithouse and it's showing me as moving up 11k spots this week to 3k. I'm not even sure that's possible.

What's the top score going to be this round? 1800? :rolleyes:

Overall has to be broken. My season is shithouse and it's showing me as moving up 11k spots this week to 3k. I'm not even sure that's possible.

For me I was ranked 8k before the round started and im currently (live) at rank 615....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back